Growth Acceleration Partners
Granadilla de Abona
Seeking an Advanced QA Engineer to work on a web-based application. The perfect candidate understands how to do black-box testing, pays close attention to detail, and works well in a fast-paced environment.
- Create, update and maintain test cases and test scenarios for the final client
- Perform functionality testing on the application using QA best practices
- Prepare reports for the Development team regarding testing results
- Report bugs and other issues that have been found while testing the application
- Run Automated tests, review their results, and create bugs found by the testing.
- Create cards for Automating test cases.
- Work closely with the client and the team to provide testing support for the application.
- Interact with team members to improve and enhance processes and communication
- Perform API testing (for example using Postman)
- Perform SQL queries for testing purposes.
- Mid/Strong QA Skills
- Strong knowledge of Web browsers and their developer tools
- Mid knowledge on testing frameworks and tools like test case managers and bug reporting and tracking tools like Jira.
- Strong experience creating test cases and test scenarios with a focus on maintainable documentation.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Mid-level understanding of API Testing and tools
- Team-focused while able to work independently
- Excellent organizational habits with strong attention to detail
- Team player with experience working with multiple locations in different time zones
- Experience using Project Management and Workflow tools like Jira.
- 70% proficiency in English
- Good communication skills
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
SERVICIO DE ASISTENCIA A PERSONAS CON MOVILIDAD REDUCIDA REALIZAR OPERACIONES AUXILIARES DE ASISTENCIA A PASAJEROS CON MOVILIDAD REDUCIDA (PMR) U OTRAS DISCAPACIDADES, UTILIZANDO LOS EQUIPOS Y MEDIOS [...]