We are TravelPerk: a fast-growing, well-funded startup that has raised nearly $134m since our creation in early 2015. Backed by world-class investors in some of tech's most disruptive companies, including Slack, Trello, Twitter, Farfetch, Deliveroo and Delivery Hero, our team is made up of A-players from the travel industry.
We've been named the fastest-growing SaaS startup in the world by the SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired. We're revolutionizing the B2B corporate travel market, worth over $1.3 trillion, by simplifying the process for everyone involved.
If you're ready to take off with us, keep reading!
TravelPerk is building and developing a best-in-class SaaS product and we need a Senior Product Manager who wants to join our journey! We need someone with a technical background who has a proven track record of bringing incredible products to market with a data driven and user centric approach.
Someone who excels at creating clear and ambitious product objectives that directly impacts the team's focus and satisfaction. You will also communicate the decision-making process with all stakeholders, including developers, to ensure that tasks are delivered with outstanding quality and on time.
If this sounds like you, let´s talk!
What you will do:
- You will be the ultimate decision-maker for our product.
- You will take data-based decisions to align the product roadmap with our corporate strategy.
- Mentor more junior members of the team.
- Take ownership of one aspect of the product whilst contributing to the overall platform.
- Set product requirements by deeply understanding our customers' needs, speaking directly to our end-users and listening to customer feedback through sales and account managers.
- You will be the strongest advocate for our users.
- Define and articulate the TravelPerk user experience (UX), taking technical constraints into account.
- Formulate clear and understandable product objectives for each sprint.
- Create clear and comprehensive user stories (independently created, from a user perspective, with clear acceptance criteria).
- Make sure the backlog is prepared for every sprint.
- Coordinate and communicate decision-making processes with all stakeholders, including the developers, with a clear vision of the short-term future, and what matters most and needs to be done.
- Define the lean approach and the intermediate MVP steps to achieve the best results.
- Coordinate product/feature releases with the marketing, sales and customer support teams, and ensure new features are communicated to customers.
- Challenge the roadmap to ensure that everything planned creates value for the business and for our customers, based on solid research and evidence.
- Represent the company at product events.
What you need:
- A proven track record of 5+ years as a Product Manager at an Internet-based company.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Maths, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Engineering experience or technically savvy.
- Deep experience using the Atlassian Suite (JIRA, Confluence) or similar tools.
- Excellent English.
- Experience in A/B testing at scale and Data Analytics.
- Experience in the Travel Industry (hotels, flights, trains, car rental) would be very beneficial.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation including equity in the company
- Vacation days: 24 in Spain, 25 in the UK or Germany
- Flexibility to work from home most of the time
- Health perks, these vary depending on your location (private healthcare in Spain & UK, statutory in Germany)
- "Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary
- Perks such as language lessons, yoga and office food have been put on hold during Covid-19 and will be reviewed
Flexible Work Policy
- Until local governments and health professionals say it is safe to work from an office, TravelPerk will offer you 100% remote working from the country you are employed in.
- Once it is safe, you will need to be based in or relocate to Spain, UK or Germany for this position.
- You can be based anywhere in the country you are employed from but we will require you to travel to the office hub in your country in either Barcelona, London or Berlin once per week.
- In addition, every six weeks you will be required to travel to an office hub location for 3 to 5 days to meet with your whole team and sometimes the rest of the company for an event.
- We have core working hours between 10:00-15:00 CET.
- Team members that want to go to the office more than once per week are welcome to!
We can help with relocation from anywhere in the world, English is the official language at the office. Please submit your resume in English if you choose to apply. Do not forget to submit an updated portfolio.
TravelPerk is a global company with a diverse customer base—and we want to make sure the people behind our product reflect that. We're an equal opportunity employer, which means you're welcome at TravelPerk regardless of how you look, where you're from, or anything else that makes you, well, you.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Join a rapidly growing portfolio of consumer digital media properties that total 45M+ users per month. The Company is seeking a Senior Product Manager to take their word game solver website to the nex [...]
Craft: Technology & Development Job Description: We are looking for a Product Owner to, together with development teams and business partners, define and deliver great products and services. As a [...]
Export Area Manager with french (plastic containers for food) Barcelona Actualizado 11/01/ Bullet points Multinational manufacturer of plastic containers is looking for an Area Manager to manage [...]
Description Regional Manager Logistic Operations At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one. A day to take the first step and a day to look forward to new challenges. And today is that [...]