Eventbrite is a people-first organization. Our goal of building the global platform for live experience relies on the foundation of top talent and strong company culture. Our team is focused on frontend developer experience and architecture. Our ideal candidate is someone that is willing to work on deep problems and can also explain and help others learn and adopt solutions.
We work on foundational aspects key to making our frontend teams successful. We are responsible for the efficiency of the software development lifecycle for our frontend applications. This includes proposing and building new application architecture and building tooling to create a more pleasant developer experience.
You will work to plan and execute on a path to continuous improvement of our frontend development experience. We will work together to build tooling to improve efficiencies within the development lifecycle. You will be a part of improving our frontend frameworks and infrastructure to increase performance and autonomy of our frontend teams. You’ll work closely with other teams to help train/mentor them, garner adoption, and improve our platform and product.
THE TECH STACK
THE SKILL SET
- You have experience working with React
- You have experience with state management frameworks like Redux
- You can lead and influence architectural designs
- You are a pragmatic programmer that understands how to balance quality, time to ship, and cost
- You understand build vs. buy tradeoffs
- You can improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- You have a deep understanding of cross-browser compatibility pitfalls and how to work around them
- You have a great track record of working closely with design teams to build beautiful and intuitive web pages and applications
- You enjoy mentoring and teaching colleagues at all levels, while also learning from themYou have a holistic approach to quality
- You have previous experience working with a large engineering team on a complex web application
- You have previous experience with build tools (webpack, Parcel, rollup, etc.)
- You have experience with React frameworks (Next.js, Gatsby, etc.)
- You have experience with continuous integration tooling (CircleCI, Jenkins, TravisCI, etc)
- You have experience with cloud services (AWS, Google Cloud, Heroku, Netlify, etc)
Eventbrite is a global self-service ticketing and experience technology platform that serves a community of nearly one million event creators in over 180 countries. Since inception, Eventbrite has been at the center of the experience economy, transforming the way people organize and attend events. The Eventbrite platform provides an intuitive, secure, and reliable service that enables creators to plan and execute their live and online events, whether it's an annual culinary festival attracting thousands of foodies, a professional webinar, a weekly yoga workshop or a youth dance class. With over 300 million tickets distributed to more than 4 million experiences in 2019, Eventbrite is where people all over the world discover new things to do or new ways to do more of what they love.
Is this role not an exact fit?
Sign up to keep in touch and we’ll let you know when we have new positions on our team.
Eventbrite is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from all suitably qualified individuals are encouraged, regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Applicant Privacy Notice
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Empresa en expansión del sector del bienestar y la nutrición. oportunidad de ingresos extra a tiempo parcial o completo con actividad independiente, trabajando desde casa, con total flexibilidad [...]
Actividad independiente para trabajar desde casa, compatible con cualquier otra actividad, situación académica, familiar o personal. herramientas para trabajar desde tu móvil en cualquier lugar. [...]
Buscamos comercial autónomo. Para comercializar nuestross productos selectos. Nivel Nacional. También Europa. [...]
SE NECESITA CONDUCTOR DE TAXI para trabajar sólo coche PRIUS PLUS. Emisora amarilla. Buenas condiciones. Imprescindible cartilla municipal de taxista de Madrid. [...]