Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
How to contribute to our vision
- To ensure integrity and high quality of books and records to meet best-practice financial reporting that caters both internal and external requirements;
- Adherence to Compliance in all accounting practices and processes;
- Ensure implementation & adherence to Siemens Financial Reporting Guidelines (SFRG) / IFRS / local GAAP and other internal guidelines by SGRE accordingly;
- Review, own and gain comfort on the financial statements before reporting or signing the In-control statement;
- Complete the monthly / quarterly / yearly closing and reporting, for all stakeholders as per the scheduled timelines;
- Manage the statutory auditors, outsourcing partners (Local GAAP, transactional accounting etc.) and other relevant stakeholders;
- Being a business partner, collaborate with business units and other corporate functions, wherever necessary to achieve a common SGRE objective within accounting topics;
What you need to make a difference
Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. We are also looking for…
- Minimum of 4-5 years of experience working in Audit sector;
- Studies - Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Economics;
- Proven experience as an auditor (external and/or internal);
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures;
- Experience with creating financial statements;
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process;
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills;
- Language skills – English – advanced (spoken and written);
In return of your commitment we offer you…
- Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come
- A global team of diverse colleagues who share passion for renewable energy
- Trust and empowerment to make your own ideas reality
- Personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization
- Flexible working hours as well as home-office
- Attractive remuneration package
- Local benefits such as subsided lunch, employee discounts and much more
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
Severely disabled applicants are encouraged to reach out to us. We have inclusive recruiting processes specifically for severely disabled persons in Germany and we do our utmost to tailor working spaces to suit your individual needs. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy is a global organisation and it recognizes that its employees represent a large variety of cultures, ethnicities, beliefs and languages. This wealth of diversity is what makes Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy more innovative, creative, sensitive and committed to society. Our diversity is what makes us who we are, and we are immensely proud of that.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy believes that we all have the right to be treated with dignity and respect in the workplace regardless of our race, nationality, ethnicity, religion, beliefs, sex, sexual orientation, gender, circumstances of pregnancy or parental leave, age, disability or marital status.
We seek to promote respect for the law, equality and inclusion for our employees in order to ensure that there is no discrimination by reason of race, gender, marital status, ideology, political opinions, nationality, religion or any other personal, physical or social condition.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy offers a truly flexible and inspiring place to work, with a global presence and a commitment to providing a working environment in which every employee can develop their potential and maximize their contribution.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Importante empresa de Calderería y Mecanizados ubicada en Zamudio precisa SOLDADOR/A- TUBERO/A El perfil corresponde a un/a SOLDADOR/A- TUBERO/A con amplia experiencia en calderería. IMPRESCINDIB [...]
Job Description As the Senior Operations Refurbishment Leader, your main responsibilities will be: - Planning, coordination and execution of the lean Hoshin Kanri Action Plan for Refurbishment; - Su [...]
Si estás buscando un puesto en el que poder aprender el oficio, y con posibilidades de estabilidad a futuro, esta oferta te puede interesar: Estamos buscando peones/auxiliares para trabajar en una [...]
Descripción **(Empieza por lanzar 2 preguntas que sean atractivas para el candidato/a target…estas serán las dos únicas frases antes de decidir si entran en tu oferta, cuando aplican desde el m [...]