Amazon Road Transport Spain, S
- You possess solid computer literacy skills, including the ability to understand and manage Excel data reports and performance metrics to drive business results.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional fluency in English
- You are a solid team player.
- You are flexible and remain level-headed at all times, even in the face of unexpected or unplanned situations.
- Availability to adapt to a rotational shift pattern.
Central Operations (CO) refers to a new approach in Amazon Logistics (AMZL) to define a scalable solution to run an increasingly complex and growing last mile delivery network. CO is a key strategic initiative with a vision to transform the way AMZL executes route planning,
labor planning and last mile on-road delivery experience. This is a chance to support a rapidly evolving part of AMZL, taking the lead in developing a best-in-class operation to make effective, real-time decisions to maximize customer and driver experience whilst on the road.
As Driver Support Area Manager, you will lead a team of Managers and Logistics Associates to drive performance across Driver Support day to day operations for EU CO. Your role will be to focus on last-mile deliveries, playing a key role in our delivery stations operative. You will be responsible for executing daily team 1:1s, and be accountable of daily metrics. You will be accountable for driving program adoption, compliance and delivery partner experience. In addition, you will be instrumental in developing best practices and standard work for the network. You will ensure that targets and service deadlines are met, according to regulatory requirements.
You will play a proactive role in written and verbal communication with various departments, as you maintain Amazon’s exceptionally high levels of service, both for our customers and suppliers, facilitating the flow of information between different stakeholders and resolving any potential issues that impact business continuity. We need you to step back at strategic intervals to take in the bigger picture and to be comfortable conducting research into process improvement initiatives and taking real-time decisions. You will also maintain and report up to date and accurate statistics, management reports and analysis.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering, Operations, or a related field.
- Experience leading process improvements through Lean process, Kaizen, and Six Sigma.
- Thrive in an ambiguous environment, create project plans, and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication (public speaking and writing).
- Enjoys analytical work and using data to provide thought-provoking and workable solutions.
- Leader of projects and history of helping the team achieve goals.
- Professional fluency in German, French and/or Spanish.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Te ofrezco la oportunidad de monetizar tus redes sociales o si no eres de estar mucho tiempo en la red, simplemente la oportunidad de trabajar en una empresa que, a través de la venta directa de prod [...]
Se necesita cocinera con experiencia en comida española. Cercana a Santa Coloma de Gramenet. Turno de mañana Mandar currículum WhatsApp [...]
Precisamos de electricista para obra en el Port forum, Precio pactado por dia o por trabajo completo, necesitamos el trabajo para empezar el próximo 12 de Enero. Precio por dia 70€ [...]
¿Que harías con 100€ extras al mes? ¿Estás cansado de no ser valorado en tu trabajo? ¿No tienes tiempo para ti, tus hijos o tu familia? Y si te digo que puedes emprender tu propio neg [...]