We are looking for a qualified Production Planner to join our ABLOY Critical Infrastructure team in Spain within ASSA ABLOY Global Solutions. In this role, you get to ensure smooth and cost-efficient flow of our production operations. This is a great opportunity to work in the dynamic global organisation! The ideal candidate is a team player who has a systematic result oriented approach and great problem-solving skills. The position requires strong regards for product quality and safety standards and good communication skills. The position will be located in Madrid, Spain.
What you will be doing
- Production planning
- KPI's control and follow-up on production assembly and dispatching processes
- Inventory management
- Direct purchasing management
- Supplier claim process owner
- Customer claim process
- Quality Reporting
- Processes development
- Operational excellence program leader
- Health & Safety coordination and control
What we are looking for
- Bachelor's Degree or other similar in the field of Engineering, Business or Logistics
- Previous experience in industrial environment preferred at assembly/supply chain
- Ability to track performance using charts, graphs or other metric program for reporting
- Ability to generate and coordinate execution of improvement measures for production methods and quality of service by external workshop
- Good communicator with different unit stakeholders and vendors and proactive in resolving challenging situations
- Flexible and adaptable for new challenges and tasks
- High working capacity, self-organized and used to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Fully competent user of Microsoft Office tools
- Demonstrated experience in use of ERP specifically on production modules
- Fluency in Spanish and English language
Contact and application
For further information please contact Daniel Pueyo, Managing Director, tel. +34 676 924 150. Please complete your online application no later than 18th January 2021.
The ASSA ABLOY Group is the global leader in access solutions. The Group operates worldwide with 48,500 employees and sales of 8,2 billion euros. The Group has leading positions in areas such as efficient door openings, trusted identities and entrance automation. ASSA ABLOY's innovations enable safe, secure and convenient access to physical and digital places. Every day, we help billions of people experience a more open world.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Job Context & Duties Implement short term objectives Monitor ingredient storage Ensure cost efficiency in food manufacturing Enhance production workflow Apply requirements concerning manufacturin [...]
We are looking for a qualified Production Planner to organize production according to demand and quality standards. You will be the one to ensure our goods are produced on time for distribution in a [...]
Sanofis supply chain international organization is expanding and growing their teams in barcelona we are hiring drp planners in order to provide better service to more than 30 countries across 12 diff [...]
Role and Responsibilities - The Planner is in daily contact with CAE’s customer related to short and long-term training demand & requests. The scheduler is responsible for the scheduling of Si [...]