At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
We are in search of exceptional product marketing talent, with strong English writing skills, to join our team in Europe.
You will work closely with regional and global stakeholders to support our commercial solutions. Our focus is on customer satisfaction, employee success, and growth.
This role will be a key addition to our Veeva European Commercial Product Marketing team and will be responsible for all messaging and assets to support demand generation, field enablement, and customer marketing activity. This person will own and develop all qualitative and quantitative content and collaborate closely with global marketing, product strategy, product management, sales, and professional services to drive Veeva’s growth and our customer’s success.
This person will also play an important role in key customer events, including Veeva Commercial & Medical Summit, Europe. The ideal candidate will have the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time, produce high quality deliverables with speed, and support the business in whatever ways are needed at the time.
What You’ll Do
- Develop annual product marketing plan in collaboration with field marketing.
- Work closely with the global and regional marketing and strategy teams to develop messaging appropriate for the European market.
- Create go-to-market programs, working with field marketing and subject matter experts.
- Lead product launch and release activities in Europe.
- Create and maintain a library of sales tools, such as customer presentations and competitive materials.
- Contribute to key customer events, including Commercial & Medical Summit, Europe, and other major industry events.
- 5+ years of enterprise software product marketing experience
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop clear, concise, compelling messaging.
- Able to work independently with little management oversight.
- Proven ability to build relationships with other teams and across all levels.
- Self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, creative, and analytical.
- Strong project management skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- European and international travel as required
Nice to Have
- Experience marketing life sciences-specific applications
- Experience working globally
- Fluency in German, Spanish or Italian
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness program
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Se ofrece empleo de teleoperador/a comercial en el sector de la energía. Buscamos gente comprometida, con ganas de trabajar y ganar dinero. Indispensable experiencia en el sector. Contrato y al [...]
¿eres una persona ágil, comunicativa y resolutiva? ¿te encanta resolver incidencias, la coordinación de servicios y asumir nuevos retos? ¿te motiva formar parte de un equipo y de una empresa de s [...]
- [x] Busco srta. interna de Bcn y provincia Bcn entre 28 a 37 años limpia, polivalente, responsable y puntual, Ser agil fisicamente hablando. sin compromisos familiares para Servicio Doméstico toda [...]
CONSERJE CON EXPERIENCIA DEMOSTRABLE. Hombre mayor de 40 años. Persona responsable, educada, conocimientos básicos de lampistería y con disponibilidad horaria pues el trabajo se desarrolla en turno [...]