Sagaci Research is looking for an experienced Retail Research Analyst based in Barcelona and part of a global and multicultural team covering the African continent, reporting to the Retail Insights Research Director.
With offices in 15 African countries and field operations in a further 19, Sagaci Research is the leading provider of African market data and analysis.
In a continent where garnering reliable and up-to-date information can frequently be a challenge, our mission is to provide clients with data and insight that helps them to maximise their potential in some of the world's fastest-growing markets.
Today our research analysts are responsible for designing and delivering custom research projects across the continent.
- Defining the data collection process for all retail related projects, together with the senior team, including definition of indicators, database structures, quality control procedures, and automation of analysis and reports
- Interacting with operations and IT teams to ensure proper execution of processes on the ground: team organization, adherence to target methodologies, usage of IT tools, training, monitoring, compensation
- Liaising effectively with clients and internal team members whilst being the main day-to-day contact for projects
- Coordinating and managing different tasks to ensure projects run smoothly and effectively, accurately, on time and within budget
- Accurately analyzing and interpreting collected data, employing attention to detail and knowledge of statistics to recognize when findings are inaccurate or unclear
- Synthesizing information and insights into clear reports that can be shared with clients
- Strong analytical rigor and attention to detail
- Experience in data processing tools (Excel, SPPS) and SQL databases
- Experience in analysing large sets of data, from data collection to elaboration of synthetic reports
- Experience in structuring and standardizing data collection and transformation processes and methodologies, including ability to define frameworks and processes to structure ambiguous data
- Experience of simultaneously running multiple projects and multiple tasks (including client interactions, process definition, data analysis and report writing)
- Pragmatism, internal drive and results orientation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong work ethic, self-starter, integrity and honesty
- Fluent English is a must and French language is a strong addition
General: * Responsible of RtR process, leading a team of 5 associates under management * Responsible of coordination with other company departments and third party providers in respective markets [...]
Conoce el futuro en ventas, ¿eres alguien que no te motiva el puesto que ocupas y estás cansado de las limitaciones del entorno laboral tradicional? 670090698 Llámame y te haremos crecer. [...]
Hola, soy Lucia, se precisan personas que quieran pertenecer a mi equipo de ventas. Trabajo para la empresa número uno en Europa de ventas de catálogos. Puedes obtener magníficas comisiones [...]
Por Nueva apertura. . Por Nueva apertura en Sant Andreu de la Barca de inmobiliaria, buscamos 3 comerciales. Que sean dinámicos, buena presencia, saber estar, no es imprescindible experiencia aún qu [...]