The Global Institute on Innovation Districts
The Global Institute on Innovation Districts, a new not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of innovation districts globally. See www.giid.org for more information about the organization and not for profit. Starting immediately, GIID seeks an affiliate researcher to support its ongoing assessment of innovation geographies globally. Seeking individual to work remotely from own workstation.
- Conduct high-quality research on public policy issues
- Assemble and analyze detailed geographically-based data on metropolitan economic, social, and physical attributes from various sources including the Internet, libraries, government sources, and personal contacts
- Assemble unclassified government data, documents, and reports
- Assist other project participants in collecting data
- Undergraduate degree with a focus in a related discipline, such as economics, urban studies, or political science, and training in quantitative research methods
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and open-source programming languages such as R or Python
- Demonstrated interest in urban and regional development issues or innovation policy
- Graduate-level training or degree in a related discipline, such as economic, urban planning, or public policy
- Knowledge of sources of economic and social data (e.g., employment, GDP, personal income, patents, R&D; expenditure) in the U.S. and/or E.U. preferred
- Available to work up to 20 hours a week on a flexible schedule and to correspond daily, as needed
- Experience using one or more of the following in a classroom or work setting: ArcGIS, QGIS, SAS, Stata, APIs
Interested applicants should submit a curriculum vitae and persuasive cover letter to info(at)giid.org.
Please note that the person will be hired on a consultant position with a fixed term contract.
The Global Institute on Innovation Districts encourages candidates from any and all backgrounds, nationalities, ethnicities, gender identities, and lived experiences to apply. We are an organization that is committed to diversity, equity, access, and inclusion in all aspects of our work, most importantly our team.
Contract length: 12 months
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Buscamos personal para trabajar desde la comodidad de casa sin horarios. No es necesaria formación previa, formación a cargo de la empresa [...]
Buscamos 1 persona para ofrecer productos Salud ambiental, agua saludable sin plásticos, Limpieza ecológica sin tóxicos! [...]
Empresa del sector de las Telecomunicaciones en expansión selecciona instaladores de FTTH autónomos principalmente tambien hay opción de asalariado • Puesto: • Contrato de autónomo o asalariad [...]
Busco chica para auxiliar administrativa para media Jornada , preferible chica Española. Interesadas contactar por aquí. Gracias [...]