Evolution is a world-leader in product innovation and advanced IT-solutions for video streamed live casino. Thousands of people enjoy our services every day. We are looking for more ambitious talent to join us as we break new ground in one of the world’s most fast-moving industries.
Could you be our next Malta EVOlutioneer?
About the role:
We broadcast 24/7/365 in our broadcasting studio. At the core of our floor operations are our Game Presenters and Game Hosts, who lead the game in front of the camera.
We are looking for Game Presenters who want to work in a fast-paced and international work environment for our studio in Murcia. As a Spanish speaking Game Presenter,
you will spend most of your time in front of the camera leading games and interacting with our live players to provide an engaging and rewarding experience. As one of the faces of our games, you will also be at the forefront of table promotions, internal & external media campaigns.
The role will help you grow your presentation techniques & your ability to multitask. As a Game Presenter, you will take presenting to an entirely different level. You will be engaging in bubbly, robust, and interactive conversations with your players on the table, taking player experience to new heights, not just through your energy and personality but also your ability to entertain.
What benefits we will offer you:
- An attractive salary
- Monthly performance bonuses
- Free night shift taxi service to & from the studio
- Subsidized gym membership
- Subsidized health insurance
- Individual development and career progression opportunities
- Up to 3 weeks of industry-leading training
- You will get to spend up to your first three weeks of your journey with us in our Evolution Academy where we teach you game technique and all that you need to know to be camera-ready & be able to provide an excellent service to our clients while constantly maintaining the highest professional standards.
We do not require any specific work experience or skills for this role, but we need you to have good English, strong work ethics, be open to learning new things, and ideally have worked at least part-time for a year or two, preferably with service-related tasks.
If you want to be part of one of the most exciting industries in the world, then apply now and join the EVOlution! For this you will need:
- To have fluent knowledge and understanding of the Spanish language
- The desire to provide exceptional customer service
- To be a mature and hardworking individual who can work well as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Positive, pro-active approach to work, with a flexible, can-do attitude
- A sense of responsibility and aspire to be the best at what you do
- The ability to work as part of a wider team and be adaptable to changing business needs – this could include changing shift patterns and providing cover for colleagues
- To be an entertainer at heart
- Previous international experience with a right to work in the EU is a plus but not necessary
Evolution is a world-leading B2B Live Casino provider with approximately 7000 employees across 14 locations. The company develops, produces, markets, and licenses fully integrated Live Casino solutions to gaming operators globally since 2006. Evolution operates major studios in Latvia, Malta, and Georgia, in many other sites in Europe, Canada, and the U.S., and is rapidly expanding to other locations around the world. Since 2015, Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic.
In line with our key corporate value ALIVE, we are entrepreneurs who innovate for a living and always look for the next opportunity. We want to stay ahead, and we don’t stop. Our reliability comes from our commitment to DO RIGHT by acting with integrity in everything that we do and always aiming for top-quality in our delivery. We believe that our advantage is that we WORK TOGETHER, and we celebrate our diverse backgrounds as critical to our business success.
From our Murcia studio, we broadcast in the Spanish language to operators globally. Evolution Murcia is one of our locations, with 50+ people. Our Murcia location offers a fast-moving, cultural, and dynamic work environment.
The purpose of processing personal data that a candidate submits to Evolution is to manage applications in view of possible pre-selection and further recruitment at Evolution. All personal data collected will only be used for this purpose and will in no case be transmitted to any third party without your consent.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
: hasta el 13/01/ Funciones Desde Importante empresa seleccionamos Técnios de EMR en las zona de Murcia. Las funciones a llevar a cabo son: El candidato deberá realizar mediciones radioelé [...]
: hasta el 28/01/ Funciones Asesoramiento sobre seguros y productos financieros. Captación de clientes, creación y gestión de cartera. Requisitos Edad, mínimo 25 y máximo de 50 año [...]
Se ofrece actividad independiente para dedicación flexible en tiempo parcial o completo, compatible con cualquier otra actividad académica o profesional. posibilidad de trabajar 100% desde casa on [...]
El trabajo consiste en la venta de productos de Oriflame Cosméticos por catálogo. - No se requiere que la persona tenga que realizar ningún tipo de inversión económica ni realizar pedidos mín [...]