The vente-privee group has consolidated its various European brands, together made up of 6000 employees, under one unified conglomerate: Veepee. This coalescence marks a new chapter in its European history.
With Privalia, vente-exclusive, Designer & Friends, Zlotewyprzedaze, Eboutic and vente-privee, Veepee achieved a 3.7 billion Euro turnover as of 2018. Present in 14 countries now, Veepee is taking a leading role in the European digital commerce landscape.
Our 6000 employees have chosen a job at Veepee to spice up their daily lives! Our teams implement new technologies to fuel our strategies, offering our customers the best possible experience.
Are you eager to learn? Veepee offers you a variety of trades to develop your career, enabling you to renew your skills constantly. Tech, logistics, sales, marketing, sales production: join us on an exciting, digital-centered journey.
In 2018 we launched - the IT community of Veepee. Our teams are widely distributed within the offices in Paris, Lyon, Nantes, Nice, Barcelona, Brussels, Warsaw, Amsterdam and Tel-Aviv.
Veepee is currently in a context of convergence of the three main IS of vente-privee, privalia and vente-exclusive.
As a Business & Data Analyst in vpTech you will be a part of the Finance Tribe, to develop the new B2C billing factory and ensure the legacy one keeps on working properly. You will be in contact with:
- business key users of Finance around EU to collect group and local requirements and use cases, provide data extracted for different systems, analyse issues and fix data
- developers (based in France) to provide user stories and to test the deliverables
Your main challenge will be to understand the current model, the group products organisation and their interactions to have a strong understanding about the context and be able to define and execute the roadmap of the product in coordination with the Product Owner.
- 2 years of experience as a business analyst, Proxy Product Owner, project manager or developer
- Redactional and organisational skills (backlog management, specifications, tickets creation, minutes of meetings, flow charts process designs)
- Good knowledge of SQL (SQL Server, PostGreSQL) and reporting tools (SSRS)
- To have a strong interest for analysis, identification of anomalies and research of solutions
- Ability to challenge and find different ways to bring value to business areas
- Proactive, organized and team player: you know how to make things happen and you have convictions
- Strong interest for business flows, products and new technologies
- Passionate and result oriented
- Good english level - speaking and writing
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence)
- Accountancy basic knowledges (in particular in Account Receivables)
- Background on Finance Tools
- Knowledge of noSQL db (ElasticSearch)
- Knowledge of product management and agile method
What we offer:
Dynamic and creative environment within international teams
The variety of self-education courses on our e-learning platform
The participation in meetups and conferences locally and internationally
Up to 2-3 days remote per week (now we are working remotely)
Video games, beer and quizz parties with colleagues
Offices in Barcelona Located in Poblenou @22
Flexible retribution package (including Medical Insurance)
Autonomy is a key to success in .
We are boosting the innovation at every step of product development inside Veepee.
In order to reach the group goals in the best and the most efficient way, we stick to the feature team-based structure. Hence, most of our teams are autonomous and self-managed when it comes to choosing the tech stack and determining the road map.
So, if you are driven by the quality and teamwork, if you want to make an impact, to learn and share knowledge, to be a part of the fast-paced digital environment, check out our tech stack below https://careers.veepee.com/en/vptech/ and start your journey.
Belonging to Veepee, is one of the biggest Tech community in Europe with more than 1000 IT collaborators around Europe.
From Warsaw to Barcelona, through Lyon, Nantes, Lausanne, Tel Aviv, Brussels, Nice, Amsterdam and Paris, all our projects are developed in a functional environment with a wide skills variety where you’ll be sure to find your place, no matter the technology you want to work with.
If you love to try things why don’t you jump on this new adventure?
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
NOTICE: ONLINE RECRUITMENT LOCATION: Barcelona, Spain or remotely Brainly is looking for Data Analysts to join our teams. As a Data Analyst dedicated to Product you will cooperate closely with eng [...]
Retail Talent Group es una empresa experta en gestión del talento y captación de capital humano en los sectores de eRetail, eCommerce y Distribución. Nuestro cliente es una importante empresa del [...]
- Experience of using several different software platforms combined with the ability to learn new ones quickly. Possess strong computer literacy skills - Data gathering and data analysis experience. [...]
Company Description At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital transformation. Consumer expectatio [...]