TAIGER is a fast-growing Artificial Intelligence (AI) company with a global footprint. Our mission is to help organizations optimize operational efficiencies by automating complex cognitive tasks. Find out more about us at www.taiger.com and www.linkedin.com/company/taiger/.
We are building a team passionate about cutting-edge AI technology and the potential of TAIGER. You should be motivated by growth opportunities with your responsibilities expanding in scope. You can also look forward to being part of a dynamic start-up environment where your contribution matters.
- Partner with Sales Managers in closing opportunities and act as the liaison between technical and sales teams.
- Ensure a professional experience of customers and partners by understanding requirements, creating detailed models of proposed solutions and translating them into actionable technical work plans.
- Maintaining a backlog of requirements for follow up with the Project Delivery team to track delivery of products and communication with business groups on priorities and progress of development.
- Contribute and deliver training of end-users through documentation, training materials and videos.
- Assist in the creation, design, reports and maintenance of documentation of IT procedures.
- Assist to develop a strong framework for internal team development and structure
- Provide expertise and input as a senior team member to support achievement of team goals and progress where necessary
- Managing proposals and RFPs.
- Supporting Account and partner management
- Directing customised demos
- Supporting activities to ensure customer success
- Min 5 years experience in the software and tech industry in sales, partnering, and solution engineering with large organisations in the financial services sector, government and other industries. Familiarity with the field of Information Access and AI is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Spanish
- Know how of solution / value / consultative selling
- Willingness to travel
YOU ARE RIGHT FOR THE TEAM IF
- You have a good eye for business and excellent organisational, analytical, and influencing skills as well as strong business ties in our target region.
- Apart from being a savvy negotiator with competitive drive and determination, you should also be customer centric with good interpersonal and networking skills.
- You adapt to change well and are able to tackle complex problems using new and innovation solutions.
- You have a global mindset working with HQ in Singapore and global offices (e.g. Mexico)
- You possess effective time management skills.
In TAIGER we believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will result in a better workplace for our team and a better product for our clients. Join the growing team at TAIGER today!
- TAIGER does not engage any recruitment agencies for recruitment of talents into our company. All job applications should be submitted directly to TAIGER.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Air Liquide World leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 66,000 employees and serves more than 3,6 million custo [...]
Computadoras, Redes e Ingeniería, SA Crisa (Computadoras, Redes e Ingeniería , S.A.U.) is a Spanish company founded in 1985 to design and manufacture electronic equipment, systems and software for [...]
ForceManager is the leading mobile CRM with a full service WebApp created for a range of work styles including home, office or the field. The success of the solution is due to its user friendly interf [...]
The Group The Products group is the home of manufacturing and innovation at Morningstar. The individuals in this group transform our high-quality data, independent research, and technological exper [...]