Preply is a global language learning marketplace, connecting 15,000+ tutors with millions of learners from all over the world. Since the company launched in 2012, students have signed up to more than five million lessons.
Backed by some of the world's leading investors, Preply is on a mission to shape the future of effective learning. Fueled by a belief that live engagement with a teacher is still the most effective way to learn a new skill, Preply is building a personalized learning space that will enable individual learners to reach their goals in the fastest way possible.
Powered by a tenfold increase in revenues over the last three years, Preply now has 200+ employees of over 25 nationalities based between Barcelona and Kyiv.
Preply is driven by a culture of experimentation and data-driven learnings, focused on building best-in-class consumer and enterprise solutions.
As the company looks to increase momentum and scale geographically, this is a unique opportunity to join one of the most vibrant and attractive start-up communities in the world.
As a Product Director, you will:
- Lead the acquisition product organization;
- Be responsible for developing end to end product vision, strategy and roadmaps for the marketplace platform in collaboration with key stakeholders across our business units;
- Be building, managing and mentoring a team of highly talented Product Managers and you will have a direct impact on one of the world's largest edtech live tutoring platforms;
- Help us take this incredible business to the next level;
- Be accountable for providing marketplace capabilities such as conversion optimization, content spaces, payment services and fraud management solutions;
- Be accountable for a clear set of business metrics;
- Work in close collaboration with tech, design and marketing counterparts to lead and grow the marketplace platform and the company
What we are looking for:
- You have a rich product leadership and experience with optimizing conversion and retention of consumer-facing products,
- You have at least 6 years experience in a product management role, preferably working with b2c marketplaces.
- You have a proven record of optimizing commercial funnel and customer life-cycle metrics.
- You led and mentored a group of product managers and contributed to their growth and development.
- You can devise and execute a clear product vision and strategy for user and revenue growth of a platform. You can tie the goals to business needs and communicate this at executive level and across company wide stakeholders.
- You have a proven experience in implementing organizational product management processes and practices.
- You have a proven experience with multiple a/b testing platforms and methodologies and possess strong analytical and quantitative skills and the ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive prioritization;
- You are comfortable making lean and pragmatic decisions in a complex business environment, and empowering those on your team to do so with autonomy;
- You share servant leadership values: being able to paint a clear picture for your team, to define what success means, and to do everything in your power to facilitate your team's performance
- You have a customer-centric, empathetic mindset with excellent listening skills
- You have an ability to focus on what counts, creating simple solutions to deliver fast results
- You have a passion for learning and desire for self-improvement
What we offer:
- An opportunity for personal and professional growth, supported by high functioning teams, stellar investors and the exciting challenges that come with joining a company at the start of its growth trajectory;
- An environment free of bureaucracy and corporate constraints; a culture where your opinion is highly valued and appreciated;
- An open, collaborative, dynamic and international culture;
- A monthly allowance for self-development on Preply.com
- A competitive financial package, with generous leave allowance and health insurance.
- Human: We speak honestly and directly with compassion and radical candor. We believe every interaction should be friendly, personalized, diverse and inclusive. Above all, we believe fun should be apart of everything we do
- Customer Obsession: We put our customers first by asking for feedback and analyzing the data to build products they love.
- Hungry: Our will to win is unmatched. We make bold, data-informed decisions, to quickly deliver value to our customers. We dare to dream big, think like co-owners, and go the extra mile to hire others who share our champion spirit.
- Humble: We keep our egos low, constantly learn, and trust in data to make smart decisions. We know that our knowledge is imperfect and incomplete, but not stagnant. There's always more to learn from each other, our customers, and the world around us.
- Curious: We are lifelong learners. Our curiosity helps us to view tough situations more creatively. We kill the noise and go deep on insights. We face challenges head on, and consistently seek opportunities to learn more.
- Hackers: We're obsessed with our customer's problems. We focus on what matters, design with pragmatism, and move with incredible speed to create simple, creative, and scalable solutions.
Diversity is important for us
Preply is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category Sales Job Details Role Descript [...]
We are looking for a commercially driven and experienced Cold Chain product manager to join our Regional Cold Chain Logistics team. You will be part of a dynamic team with members located across Europ [...]
Are you a natural storyteller and leader? Do you have experience as a creative director? If classical music is your passion you are welcome to join us! Your will be the visionary and creative leader [...]
Colvin is born to disrupt the €30Bn European floral industry through an optimized supply chain direct from growers, long-lasting flowers at a lower market price and a modern brand with a frictionles [...]