The Amazon HR team is passionate about business partnering in its truest sense. Reporting to the HR Manager, you will play a critical role in delivering the HR plan at our Dos Hermanas fulfillment centre.As Senior HR Business Partner, you will help your business leaders to develop and execute HR priorities that enable business priorities and foster the employee experience. It requires strong leadership and team collaboration across global leadership teams, as well as Amazon wide projects and HR initiatives. We are looking for a professional who will partner with business leaders on strategic people initiatives, has the ability to implement and optimize HR programs and processes,
as well as identify and drive appropriate solutions aligned with labor relations, HR policies, processes.We are looking for a Human Resources leader who has the ability to diagnose issues and influence long term solutions and outcomes. You must be able to collaborate across groups, influence all levels of the organization. You should be comfortable rolling up your sleeves and engaging on a hands on basis with individuals and teams as well as operating strategically with leadership teams. You will need strong business acumen, executive coaching skills, excellent communications skills, strategic thinking, and planning/project management skills. You are able to balance competing priorities and conflicting opinions, and facilitate the best decisions for employees and the business leaders.Whatever you will focus on, it will all be aimed at delivering the highest quality service to our internal and external customers.Main Responsibilities: Senior HR Business Partner works as an integral part of the HR and wider site management team. Responsibilities include;Generalist HR: Your generalist HR skills and leadership ability will ensure that the HR team provide an exceptional service to your internal customers. You’ll Dive Deep and analyse metrics to get to the root cause of any issues, as well as identifying best practice. By Insisting on the Highest Standards you’ll Earn Trust of Others by delivering credible, commercial processes and projects both for the site and the national network.Employee Relations & Engagement: Employee engagement is at the heart of everything we do. We need to care about our employees so they can care about our customers. You’ll help develop and deliver engagement and communication plans which drive engagement, so you’ll instinctively know what’s best. You’re Right, A Lot. You’ll also provide support to line managers in employee relations and employment law, ensuring that our employment policies are implemented fairly and consistently.Performance Management, Talent Management & Succession Planning: Our annual leadership review ensures that top talent is retained and developed within Amazon. You’re at the heart of this, organising the review process and providing assistance and coaching to line managers on performance development. You’ll work in partnership with the site’s learning and development team to make sure that appropriate learning interventions are in place to support the site’s succession plan and develop the next generation of leaders.Recruitment and Selection: All Amazon leaders are challenged to Hire and Develop the Best – it’s one of our leadership principles. You’ll support this by liaising with hiring managers and the talent acquisition team to ensure that vacancies are filled in a timely manner with high calibre candidates. You’ll work with the operations team to ensure that there is a robust succession plan in place and that we are developing our leaders and getting them ready for the next challenge. You will also support the site’s resourcing plan, taking responsibility as necessary for seasonal temporary recruitment through our agency partners, making sure that we select employees who want to exceed customer expectations.Basic qualificationsThe successful candidate will be progressive, hands-on and customer-obsessed with the credibility and gravitas to succeed in a fast moving and customer-focused operations environment.The successful candidate will:
- Have significant HR experience, gained at business partner / manager level ideally within a high volume, fast paced and customer focussed environment
- Have problem solving and analytical capability; experience of managing and analysing HR metrics to find root causes and develop short, medium and long-term plans
- Be able to develop effective working relationships with employees at all levels
- Have a proven hands-on attitude, be flexible and adaptable.
- Demonstrate the ability to motivate others and influence work behaviours
- Have strong change management and influencing skills
- Be intellectually curious; bring valuable insight into the team / businessPreferred qualification University Degree (Superior education in HR would be a plus)Good understanding of MS Office tools, specially high in Excel and HR information systems (e.g. PeopleSoft, Workday) would be advantageous.Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.
Show moreShow less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
About HR Path The HR Path Group is the global specialist in human resources solutions (HRIS). As a partner of the main editors on the market, it carries out HRIS implementation and payroll outsourc [...]
Join us as Regional Commercial Manager – Malaga MANAGES TERRITORY (REGION) - Achieves the region´s Market Share and sales objectives. - Responsible for building and leading an effective & [...]
Código del anuncio EA\2021\000535 Nombre del anuncio Especialista: Domótica y monitorización del consumo en edificios. ELEE017PO Descripción del anuncio Editorial requiere de personal [...]
Buscamos un Becario/pasante arquitecto/a Se valoraran conocimientos en modelados 3D y renderizado para incorporarse a nuestro equipo de diseño. Para el puesto se otorgara compensacion de gastos de [...]