Importante empresa del sector
Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds and implement innovation. This is your chance to make history and be part of Earth’s most customer centric company. We hire the world’s brightest minds, offering them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for customers. We do this every day by solving complex technical and business problems with ingenuity and simplicity.We are looking for an Executive Customer Relations (ECR)
Operations Manager for UK & DE to lead a team of highly skilled L3/4 ECR Specialists who solve the most egregious problems for our customers in the UK and Germany. The Executive Customer Relations teams are located in the UK, Ireland, India and Germany.In this role you will:
- Lead a team of Specialists that has a positive impact on the customer experience in UK and DE, with ability to share best practice and replicate ideas in EU and WW.
- Enjoy the support of a strong, diverse peer group within and outside of Customer Service.
- Become involved in projects where you will have the freedom to try bold new ideas and influence senior stakeholders in various teams (Retail, 3P, TRMS, Trans, FC and many others) to drive Customer Experience (CX) improvements and raise the bar in all areas.
- Solve ‘Trust busters’ working together with other teams on most egregious and complex customer pain points.
- Encourage others to realize their full potential.
- Directly manage a team of CS Team Leads (L4 or L5)
- Participate in monthly and quarterly business reviews with senior leadership by providing impactful updates and being the voice of customer for the business.
- Build ECR project roadmaps for UK and DE and scalable mechanisms to improve CXPeople Management Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage teams of Customer Service (CS) Team Leads and Executive Customer Relations Specialists; responsible for the overall direction and performance of the teams.
- Effectively partner and build productive working relationships with direct reports, peers, leadership, and other departments.
- Manage the career growth and development of the team by driving focus on Amazon's Core Values. Play a critical role in building management depth by providing guidance and mentorship to all levels of leadership within their organizational units, as well as serving as a role model.Project Management Responsibilities:
- Solving complex customer service issues and proactively preventing negative service trends.
- Identifying and eliminating root cause barriers to accuracy, productivity, and quality.
- Understanding and correctly utilizing resources provided by internal systems, departments, policies, and procedures.
- Developing and achieving performance goals and objectives in order to achieve and exceed customer promise expectations.
- Managing workflow, escalations and effectively delegating workload across the leadership team.
- Participating in business leadership meetings; developing and driving strategies and programs which improve the competitive position and profitability of the organization.
- Accountability for creation of staffing plans, schedules, quality initiatives, process change initiatives, Lean/Kaizen activities, and other Change/Six Sigma initiatives.The role can be based either in the UK (London / Edinburgh) or DE (Regensburg / Berlin).Basic qualificationsBasic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Extensive experience in Operations with complexity
- Previous experience handling highly visible Executive Customer Relations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and German
- Influencing skills and ability to work under pressure and cope with ambiguity.
- Experience in direct interactions with senior stakeholders (Snr Managers, Directors and above)
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of Six Sigma/Lean Processes
- Good knowledge of statistical concepts and their application to operations along with expertise in the use of technical/statistical tools to drive quality and process improvement
- Executive presence and presentation skills
- Experience leading and motivating a diverse team
- Ideal candidate will be a role model on Customer Obsession, Ownership, Bias for Action and Insist on Highest Standards
- Ability to travel frequently between UK and DE head offices and CS locations.Preferred qualification Preferred Qualifications
- Master’s degree or MBA
- 5+ years experience in Operations with complexity
- Direct experience in Contact Center Operations (Customer Service, Sales, or Collections)
- Ability and desire to relocate to take advantage of future growth opportunitiesAmazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.
Show moreShow less
Código del anuncio 01\2021\002373 Nombre del anuncio AUXILIAR DE COCINA Descripción del anuncio Tipo de Oferta: EMPLEO PÚBLICO. Puesto ofertado AUXILIAR DE COCINA para CEIP en Alhaurín [...]
¿Eres Gestor administrativo-contable y tienes un nivel alto de Euskera? ¿Te interesa participar en un servicio de gestión de proveedores y la facturación en uno de nuestros clientes,cubriendo un p [...]
Ubicación: Madrid Código: 220121MDSF Puestos Vacantes: 1 Tipo de Trabajo: Freelance Incorporación: A confirmar Duración: 24/12/2021 (+ a confirmar) Retribución o Tarifa: TBC [...]
En Lidl España somos un gran equipo, dinámico y muy competitivo, que busca la mejora continua para garantizar a diario la satisfacción de nuestros clientes. Entramos en el mercado español en el a [...]