- Virtual location is offered with this role*Amazon’s growth continues unabated. To support this growth the EU Workforce staffing (WFS) team which is responsible for hiring our hourly workforce across is focused on scaling the hiring process for one of the planet’s largest workforces. Whilst we have teams in our organization that work on large scale hiring, the EU WFS staffing product team are seeking domain experts in project management, process excellence and process automation to drive a product roadmap that will redesign and automate as far as possible our hiring processes and tools.
The team will drive improvement and constant iteration based on their ability to understand the unique context of Amazon and be driven by the desire to deliver a flawless and frustration free hiring experience to our candidates.We are looking for business process analysts to join our EU WFS Products Team to support the roll out of new hiring products across the EU, by gathering business requirements and designing future state business processes which will optimize the hiring process and make recommendations that will enable us to constantly improve the candidate experience.The successful candidate will have a proven track record of process transformation and deep subject matter expertise in working on complex projects that involve multiple countries, multiple teams & stakeholders. The role requires an individual that is passionate about innovation and simplification, thrives on problem solving and is able to advocate for our products on behalf of our customers.Job DescriptionThe main responsibilities of this role include;
- Lead Process Design reviews which include complex analysis and deep dives to understand process variance and make recommendations for standardization to optimize the hiring process using technology.
- Develop deep process understanding of EU WFS hiring processes and ensure customer business requirements are clearly documented and effectively understood by our technical partners.
- Design and implement new or modified core hiring processes to meet business needs; partner with technical development teams on gap analysis and system design and prioritization of critical components of the deployments.
- Develop subject matter expertise in existing and new hiring products and tools to support product launches including product demonstrations and product training.
- Drive process optimization to fully exploit the technology platform while balancing the business need for flexibility and appropriate localization.
- Partner with the analytics team to develop insights for product improvements which will streamline the process and improve candidate experience.
- Conduct product evaluations and develop indicators to baseline product performance against expected goals.Basic qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in business, HR or related field.
- 5+ years relevant experience in Business process design.
- Experience developing, improving and implementing processes and providing support for core technical solutions in a large-scale, complex environments.
- Well-honed analytical skills, comfortable working with large amounts of data and communicating data findings, experience establishing and tracking program metrics including return on investment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Fluent in English.Preferred qualification
- Project Management certification.
- Experience working with high volume hiring processes and tools.
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems, workflow tools and/or customer relationship management tools.
- Lean Six Sigma Green belt certified.
Show moreShow less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Job ID: 1362138 Junior Transportation Performance Analyst Are you passionate about leveraging data to deliver actionable insight that impacts daily business decision of Amazon in a promising new marke [...]
Job ID: 1362270 Transportation Data Analyst - Barcelona Work schedule will be Mon-Sun 5 days per week in 8-hour rotating Do you want to learn how the most complex transportation network is managed on [...]
Facilitate requirements gathering & documenting detailed functional requirements Gather, create and document current and future business process flows. Conduct analysis of systems specifications and u [...]
Responsibilities Partner with and advise business leaders on business and financial decisions Manage deals from forecasting, to deal structuring and review (revenue recognition and risk management) to [...]