Trusted Shops Iberia S.L.
You are passionate about customer communication. You know what your customers need before they ask. As an e-commerce professional, you know how to help your customers improve the performance of their shops. You are able to identify optimisation potential because you understand where your customers are and you know how to help them move forward. You are good at networking and you keep your eyes and ears open to get new ideas to help your customers optimise their shops. You are passionate about customer service and customer success: day by day, your customers’ success is your goal and motivation.
You are responsible for the strategic and commercial development of your customer portfolio in the Italian market and you are recognized as a skilled negotiator by our customers. Even in tougher negotiations, you never lose sight of the goal.
- Proactive account management: You are independently responsible for a defined customer portfolio and support them, e.g. during onboarding, suggesting measures for performance optimization or actively offering new products. You know your customers and recognize how you can optimize their stores. Because: You don't just want to see your customers happy, you want to make them successful!
- Identifying potentials: You know what goals an online store pursues and what challenges it has to face every day. You have a clear understanding of your portfolio and you are capable of analysing trends and opportunities for cross- and upselling within your customer base.
- Tag-Team with CSM: You are not on your own when it comes to delivering success for your customers – it is a team effort. You will have a Customer Success Manager by your side to make sure your customers use our solutions properly and are successful with it. Within this tag-team structure you will be able to maximise the output in customer retention and contract expansion!
- Tech- and Mid-Touch: You are responsible for our small to medium sized businesses and you are capable of understanding the differences in the way they operate in order to adapt your expansion strategy.
- At least 2-years-experience in active customer contact and communication
- Experience in account management and negotiations
- Italian at native-speaker level and good command of English; other European languages would be a plus
- Structured working method and a hands-on mindset
- Basic technical knowledge and affinity to e-commerce/internet
- Good command of MS-Office and CRM solutions (Salesforce)
What we offer:
- To be part of an international team full of enthusiasm and with the aim of making internet shopping more secure and reliable.
- An open-minded corporate culture, a dynamic environment and the opportunity to be part of a growing multinational company in the Italian and European eCommerce sector
- Permanent contract at Europe’s trust brand for e-commerce in the center of Barcelona and an attractive remuneration package
- A pleasant working environment and friendly colleagues from all over the world
- An intensive training program and learning opportunities
- You will learn how to actively manage your customers and how to make them more successful. We will also train you on how to successfully negotiate with e-commerce stakeholders at management level.
- In the framework of your training, you will get an extensive overview of our products and you will learn why trust is an important success factor in e-commerce.
- Gaining more experience with the best product on the market in the growing world of tech and SaaS.
- Flexible check-in and check-out times between 8:00 and 9:00 as a check-in time and between 17:00 and 18:00 as a check-out time
- Possibility of telecommuting
- Rest area with a ping-pong table
- Free fruit, water and coffee in the office
- Office in the centre of Barcelona with perfect transportation connection
- We firmly believe in our values:
- Mistakes? Eat them and learn from them!
- We always promote talent.
- We are passionate about results.
- We want to see our customers smile.
- We are authentic and honest.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Senior Treasury Specialist Ubicación: Barcelona, Spain Departamento: Finanzas Salario: Salario competitivo Contrato: De duración indefinida Organización You will join a company th [...]
Job Description VMware is now in Barcelona and we are building our Digital Sales Centre right in the heart of Glóries, Barcelona’s booming tech HUB! The centre has the feel of a start-up environm [...]
Organization Our client is a leading European loan protection and personal insurance broker, who handles more than 3 billion euros of insurance premiums each year. They became one of the first broke [...]
À propos Join Click & Boat, the leading boat rental platform! Click & Boat is a fast-growing company (+100% every year, 4M€ fundraising in 2018, acquisition of 4 companies in Spain, Germany and F [...]