We are looking for a Solutions Manager, Corporate Solutions
Abo ut JLL
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best.
We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
What this job involves:
- Work with Sales leaders to lead and coordinate the development of winning outsourcing solutions for prospective clients
- Partner with key Corporate Solutions stakeholders (business lines, service lines, account teams, pursuit teams and SME’s) through the bid process to execute on strategic sales opportunities which include but not limited to prospecting, RFI, RFP, presentation and contracting
- Coordinate the development of a custom team to build staffing models, detailed savings glide paths, technology offerings and specific outcomes that our clients will use to evaluate JLL within their selection process
- Coordinate the development of clear, articulate, and winning value propositions for presentation to our prospective clients.
- Assess financial and / or operational risks for JLL, as well as evaluating profitability.
- Assist the sales leader in key portions of the contracting process
- Coordinate with the regional Solutions Teams to ensure quality of proposed service offering and an ongoing exchange of solutions best practices across the business.
Every day is different, and in all these activities, we’d encourage you to show your ingenuity. Sound like you? To apply you need to be / have:
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 5 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry
- A strong background in operations or service lines will be advantageous IFM Product Knowledge preferred
- Strong organizational skills, detail focused, tenacious follow up skills and Ability to drive and attain output from multiple and diverse disciplines and team members
- A proven track record of leadership and communication coupled with strong influencing skills – particularly at a senior level
- Strong writing skills including the ability to communicate the complete holistic solution in a clear and concise detailed narrative and executive summary
- Embrace a high energy level, thriving in a fast-paced environment having a track record of exceptional performance with the ability to manage many competing demands, while coordinating and producing meaningful solutions.
- Multilingual preferred (French, German, Spanish, Italian or Portuguese)
What you can expect from us:
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
JLL is an Equal Opportunities Employer and encourages applications from all sections of the community .
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Small World Financial Services is a provider of payment services with a clear vision to be our customer’s favourite choice for their global payment needs. We are currently looking to recruit a Proj [...]
POSITION SUMMARY: Our company, global leader in healthcare, is looking to recruit a field Medical Scientific Liason (MSL) to be established in Madrid-Spain. The selected candidate will be joining the [...]
Airbus Defence and Space SAU Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2019 it generated revenues of € 70.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus [...]
The Group The Products group is the home of manufacturing and innovation at Morningstar. The individuals in this group transform our high-quality data, independent research, and technological exper [...]