Boadilla del Monte
SANTANDERTECHNOLOGY & OPERATIONS is looking for a CLOUD PLATFORM ENGINEER,
based mainly in MADRID WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
At Santander, you can bepart of one of the largest transformations the World is experiencing in thepast several decades. The emergence of disruptive platforms as a business modelhas reshaped other industries and is poised to do the same in financialservices. To do so, we are transforming our Technology function, with 500+ newhires planned for this 2020.
We are looking forprofessionals like you, with the skills and competencies required for thedevelopment of digital solutions for the creation, implementation and evolutionof the new Global Platforms required for Santander Group all over the world.
And on top of a meaningfuljob, we care about you. At Santander, this means creating a workplace thatrespects your individuality and supports you to enjoy life outside work. Youwill enjoy flexible working conditions, a global well-being program, BeHealthy,and will be entitled to spend a certain number of hours each monthvolunteering.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a Cloud Engineer Lead your mission will be responsible forresponsible for design support, analysis, configuration and maintenance ofcomplex systems infrastructure solutions. Your responsibilities may involvecollaborating with customer service broker on project milestones, and analyzingweaknesses and recommending system improvements. He/she will report to the chapter lead andwork as an interface between the chapter members, products owners and team leaders.
Weneed somebody like you to help us in different fronts:
- Leads the development and implementationprocess.
- Produces documentation, and managesproject schedules, status, resources.
- Manage issues, risks, and timelinesthroughout the project.
- To develop reports for executives andbusiness leaders.
- Coordinate with the rest of the teams toachieve the goals.
- Engineering expertise in designarchitectures.
- Conductsproducts evaluations and communicates “lessons learned”.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- + 5 years’ experience as a Cloud Engineer Lead
- Be used to the Agile ways of working
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- System integration (expert technicalabilities in hardware, networking, middleware, storage, database andapplications)
- Virtualization platforms: VMware VCF,OpenStack, Nutanix.
- Linux RHEL OS
- Hardware knowledge: HPE 7k and Synergy
- Storage technologies: vSAN, Isilon, NetApp
- Processes automation/ programminglanguages (Phython, Shellscript and Ansible)
- Agile methodologies (Scrum and Kaban) andProject tools: Jira, Confluence, MS Project, Power Point
- Cloud architectures (vCloud, Azure/AWS)
- IaC languages (Terraform, cloudformation)
- CaaS / PaaS
- CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Git, Nexus, Sonar,Jira, Confluence
- Monitoring tools (CA Spectrum, dynatrace)
- DBs(PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc.)
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- A competitive economic package
- Prime office space, with on premise gym,hairdresser, convenience store and many other amenities, including daily freelunch
- Top notch computer and office equipment atyour disposal
- [xx] holiday days
We are the Technology and Operations team for Santander Group. We areconvinced of the importance of technology that is aligned with the requirementsof the business and that our work not only brings value to users, people andcommunities but also fosters individual creativity. Our team of over 2,000people in 7 countries (Spain, Portugal, UK, USA, Mexico, Chile and Brazil)develops and/or implements financial solutions across a broad spectrum oftechnologies (including Blockchain, Big Data and Angular among others) on allkinds of onpremise and cloud-based platforms
At Santander you will enjoy #TheSantanderEffect . Here, with only asmall action or a simple idea, you can do great things. We offer you theadvantages and the means to contribute to the progress of more than 140 millionpeople around the world. These are the key factors that multiply the actions ofall our employees:
- Meaningful Impact - Where the effect ofyour work makes a difference and helps people to prosper
- Personal and Professional Growth - The chanceto develop through world-class training, challenging work, and different roles
- Respect - Be part of an organization thatcares – about its people, its wider community, and the environment
- Co-worker quality - Work with inspiringprofessionals who are leaders in their field
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
CONDUCTORA PRIVADA PARA POZUELO: Conductora privada para recoger a dos niños (necesitan 2 sillitas de 3 años en adelante) en british council school de somosaguas, y dejarlos en boadilla del monte (t [...]
Empresa de limpieza de la zona noroeste de Madrid( Majadahonda, Las Rozas, Villanueva de la Cañada, Boadilla del Monte. . . ) precisa mujeres profesionales en limpieza para trabajos de limpieza espor [...]
Buscamos a una persona con amplia experiencia como oficial de 1ª, principalmente en vivienda, y que se encargará de realizar la instalación y reparaciones de fontanería, calefacción, riegos, pisc [...]
Hola somos una pareja de dos niños Marcos y Sofía 4 y 7 años respectivamente y necesitaríamos una persona normal y atenta que les recogiera del cole Veritas y los tragera a Boadilla del monte comp [...]