Novartis Farmacéutica, S.A.
70+ billion! That’s the number of units Novartis Technical Operations (NTO) supplied to over 150 countries in 2019. Our 26,000+ associates from 100 different countries are working hard to build an inspired, curious and unbossed culture in which everyone is enabled to be their best. We are unleashing the power of our people and putting data and digital at the heart of our transformation that is enabling us to reach more patients, on time, across the world.
Efficient and collaborative partnering and management of third party operations is of critical importance for continued Novartis’ success. Do you want to be part of the team?
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Owns the process knowledge of the product(s) assigned throughout the commercial lifecycle, maintains the oversight on process capability, through data trending and statistical analysis of critical variables, ensuring process(es) are robust, in continued state of validation and continuously improving.
• Ensures seamless flow of knowledge and information across functions, and with other Sites when applicable, with focus on the assigned product(s). Provides second line technical/scientific process support
• Maintain the oversight & knowledge for entire manufacturing process performed on site throughout the entire commercial lifecycle, since transfer from development to date, act as SPOC
• Provides to the Site the specialist knowledge and expertise, as Subject Matter Expert, of the specific pharmaceutical processes or process technologies. Oversees processes and standards to maintain and improve existing and to implement new innovative manufacturing technologies.
• Responsible for developing, implementing and managing the site process validation, primary packaging validation, cleaning validation and revalidation strategies to meet cGMP and quality requirements on time and on budget to ensure that programs are compliant with Regulatory Authorities’ expectations and related SOPs.
• Responsible for technology transfer activities at site level including any scale-up or other process adaptations. Leads technical transfer project team at site and liaises efficiently with involved functions -Statistics / PAT Lead:
• Provide excellence in statistical support to the site and within the global network to drive the application of advanced and state-of-the-art statistical principles, tools and methodologies to improve process understanding, quality and compliance of the products, efficiency and capability of the processes and profitability of the organization.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Higher scientific degree in Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Technology, Chemistry or equivalent scientific field
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in pharmaceutical (chemical) manufacturing
• Comprehensive know how in pharmaceutical (chemical) technology
• Project Management experience
• Drug Development experience
• Spanish fluent and English language skills, written and spoken are required.
You’ll receive: Company Pension Plan; Life and Accidental Insurance; Meals Allowance or Canteen in the office; Flexible working hours
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
SE BUSCA RESPONSABLE DE MANTENIMIENTO PARA TIENDAS DE DECORACION E INTERIORISMO ¡Únete a nuestro equipo! Empresa dedicada al sector de la decoración y el interiorismo, en próxima expansión, prec [...]
About Glovo: We're a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within y [...]
Responsibilities Liaise with payroll supplier to ensure relevant employee information is shared in a timely manner Employee onboarding & Employee Care: resolve employee queries about HR-related [...]
ForceManager is the leading mobile CRM with a full service WebApp created for a range of work styles including home, office or the field. The success of the solution is due to its user friendly interf [...]