Your responsibilities & requirements
Customer Order Specialist (Contrato Temporal)
Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive while working in a fast-paced company. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career while transforming our industry.
As the world leader in lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we’re breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, and smart homes, offices, cities and more!
Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
We’re on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch!
Currently we are looking for a suitable individual to join us on the position of Customer Order Desk Specialist for a Temporary Assignment for our Iberian Commercial Operations Department based in Madrid, Spain.
What you’ll do
- Preparation of orders according to the conditions of each client.
- Communication to the clients or to the corresponding Department of the detected differences and the final decision.
- Distribution of the requested material through the orders managing the whole logistic process from the request to the delivery.
- Management and solution of customer complaints regarding goods: material differences in deliveries, breaks, erroneous delivery place, products in bad condition, returns, etc.
- Management of customer queries on product characteristics or use of the same, either by direct reply or by consulting the product Managers (marketing).
- Control and monitoring of the prices to be applied, both imputed in the system and of the ones that the clients apply.
What you’ll need
- Previous working experience in call centers with focus on case resolution
- It is desirable to have knowledge of SAP
- B2 or C1 English level preferable.
- Academic training in Business Administration, Economics, etc.
- Strong customer orientation
- Analytical skills
- Oral and written comunications habilities)
- Ability to work in a team
- Office handling.
What you’ll get in return…
Competitive salary package including benefits such as lease car, holiday allowance, pension scheme, flexible working hours and family-friendly employment policies
Opportunity to buy Signify products with discount
See #SignifyLife through the eyes of our employees!
Our recruitment process are selected
1. Send us your resume in English
2. Video/phone interview with our recruitment team
3. Video/ Phone interview with our hiring managers
4. Meet us in person
5. Embark on your Signify journey
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
PRODUCT MANAGER INGLES ALTO-REMOTO100% - Empresa multinacional - Crecimiento About Our Client EMPRESA MULTINACIONAL AMERICANA CLIENTE FINAL Job Description Participar en el desarr [...]
Descripción: AYUDANTE ELECTROMECÁNICO/A (SAN SEBASTIAN DE LOS REYES) Desde Grupo Crit estamos buscando un Ayudante electromecánico/a - oficial 3ª , para un importante cliente de montajes e ingen [...]
Multinational pharmaceutical company specialized in brain diseases is looking for a Medical Science Liaison based in Madrid or North Area. Responsibilities: - Provide field-based scientific sup [...]
- Inscríbete - share this job - Enviar - Guardar Bullet points - Proyecto retador: Consultor SAGE 200c - Módulo Producción - Referente compañía - Líder en su sector Acerca de n [...]