This position is a partially office-based position that is open between our offices in Barcelona, Montreal, Toronto, Paris, London.
Ideal starting date: from September 2020 onwards
The successful candidate will focus on the delivery of high-quality economic models. Together with an experienced team, the candidate will participate in conducting targeted searches, performing clinical and economic evidence review, synthesis of inputs, model development and communication.
The role will include the following responsibilities
- Understanding and critically reviewing economic models, identifying relevant data through targeted searches, synthesising evidence and adapting models, quality checking models
- Leading the development of de novo models and associated deliverables
- Developing technical reports and presentations to disseminate findings.
- Acting as lead consultant and/or project manager on health economic projects, supervising and mentoring junior analysts
- Leading internal and external communications
The candidate should possess the following skills/experience
- 4+ years of relevant experience in health economics
- Post-graduate degree in health economics (MSc or equivalent)
- Solid theoretical understanding of technical health economic concepts; in particular cost-effectiveness, budget-impact, cost of illness, or burden of disease analysis
- Good understanding of HTA processes and ability to provide strategic insight to clients in order to maximise impact of economic analyses within HTA submission constraints
- Experience of leading cost-effectiveness and budget-impact models
- Knowledge of systematic literature review methodology
- Advanced level in Excel, proficient in Word and PowerPoint. Experience with programming language (e.g. WinBUGS, SAS, Stata, R, VBA, etc.)
- Ability to undertake and interpret quantitative analyses required for economic models
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills in addition to the requirements:
- Project management skills and experience of successfully managing complex projects
- Ability to interpret HTA bodies decisions and evidence critiques and provide solutions to clients
- Working with cross-functional teams (stats/HE/market access/other)
- Ability to demonstrate key Amaris values - trust, independence, performance, commitment, and boldness
- Ability to generate impact and to provide solutions
- Strong business acumen as well as proactive and positive mindset to drive initiatives forward
- Willingness to frequently challenge themselves and step outside of their comfort zone
- Outgoing personality and strong inter-personal skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to provide structure and guidance to junior team members
- Excellent time management skills
What you’ll get from us:
- Be part of a very international and diverse team
- Hybrid model of working from home and the office
- Ability to work from different offices in different cities and countries
- Long-term career planning as part of periodic performance reviews
- Professional development plans are tailored to each member of the team
- Ability to branch out into other areas such as market access, pricing, statistics, RWE, etc.
- Strong opportunity to bring in your ideas and leave your mark on the organization
- Competitive salary and compensation
- Please send through a cover letter and your resumé.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Busco operarios para reformas, principalmente paleteria, pero que sea polivalente en otros campos, como pladur , cocinas, pavimentos , instalaciones etc. No llamar por teléfono, solo por correo elect [...]
Estoy buscando personas serias y responsables que quieran hacerse distribuidores y quieran unirse a mi equipo de trabajo, aparte de eso tendras formacion y descuento sobre los productos estamos relaci [...]
El Cobrador del Frac necesita ampliar su plantilla comercial en la sede de Barcelona sueldo según Convenio mas altas Comisiones imprescindible Carnet de conducir B con ganas de crecer dentro de la em [...]
SE BUSCA RESPONSABLE DE MANTENIMIENTO PARA TIENDAS DE DECORACION E INTERIORISMO ¡Únete a nuestro equipo! Empresa dedicada al sector de la decoración y el interiorismo, en próxima expansión, prec [...]