In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
As a Cloud SRE Site Reliability Engineer you will:
- Help to automate systems for massive and scalable operations and to design and code the required tools to do so. We manage tens of thousands of services with a reduced but expert team. Sure you can help us to scale even more through automation!
- Learn in deep by solving real problems and operating DNS, cloud environments, web servers, relational and NoSQL database servers in Linux and Windows environments, both physical and cloud based.
- Learn to design & operate systems architectures for business-critical systems platforms on AWS, Google Cloud Platform and Microsoft Azure .
- Work with bleeding-edge Cloud technologies, mastering container technology (Docker, Kubernetes) and Infrastructure as Code.
Working at NTT
- Knowing how to properly express yourself both in Spanish and English (spoken and written).
- Ability to work as a team
- Be willing to learn a lot and quickly
- Knowledge in programming. Python, Go, Perl, Shell Script and/or PowerShell are a plus.
- Some experience or good knowledge in sysadmin of Linux and/or Windows. Knowledge of the internals of these operating systems is a plus.
- Knowledge about AWS, Google Cloud Platform and Microsoft Azure components, services & architectures is a plus.
- Some knowledge or experience with systems automation tools and systems & services monitoring tools.
- Basic knowledge of Information Security & IT Service Management is also a plus.
- Enjoy the intellectual challenge, the technical difficulties… and Futurama.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
Personal Skills: • Excellent phone and communication (written and oral) skills. • Committed to providing quality service & results, ready to make a positive difference. • Proactive and stress resistant. • Ability to take decisions quickly and efficiently. • Ability to prioritize effectively and work with a sense of urgency. • Ability to work independently with a significant attention to detail. • Ability to work well in an International team environment. • Team spirit. • Customer and service oriented. • Drive and energy to achieve desired results. • Logical and methodical problem-solving. • Passionate about IT Technology.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Busco operarios para reformas, principalmente paleteria, pero que sea polivalente en otros campos, como pladur , cocinas, pavimentos , instalaciones etc. No llamar por teléfono, solo por correo elect [...]
Estoy buscando personas serias y responsables que quieran hacerse distribuidores y quieran unirse a mi equipo de trabajo, aparte de eso tendras formacion y descuento sobre los productos estamos relaci [...]
El Cobrador del Frac necesita ampliar su plantilla comercial en la sede de Barcelona sueldo según Convenio mas altas Comisiones imprescindible Carnet de conducir B con ganas de crecer dentro de la em [...]
SE BUSCA RESPONSABLE DE MANTENIMIENTO PARA TIENDAS DE DECORACION E INTERIORISMO ¡Únete a nuestro equipo! Empresa dedicada al sector de la decoración y el interiorismo, en próxima expansión, prec [...]