In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
The candidate should be technology savvy, a team player and should have a solid understanding of Linux Technologies and all related products. We offer a highly motivating environment, great working atmosphere and the possibility to build a strong career in a multinational company.
Reporting to the Solutions Engineer Team Leader, the Solutions Engineer is responsible for supporting project implementation as well as daily customer infrastructure incident resolution, communication and platform management. Also, may lead occasionally some projects from the technical point of view, and coordinate resources amongst several teams.
Working at NTT
As a Solutions Engineer the key responsibilities include:
- Daily management tasks such as client requests, maintenance Issues and platform updates
- Technical support in resolving incidents
- Ensure that the production infrastructure environment and core technologies are operating optimally at all times and are properly monitored
- Participate in project work, deployments and migrations, collaborating with the Project Manager and other involved teams.
- Lead small projects from the technical perspective
- Collaborate with the Central Engineering teams on joint projects involving new product certifications or internal improvements.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Able to work with remote colleagues and customers
- Excellent English level (all the communications will be in English)
- Excellent customer service skills/ Customer-oriented attitude
Passion for lifelong technical learning and personal and professional development
- High resolution and troubleshooting ability
- Ability to work well in an International team environment
- Good team player
- Ability to work under pressure and work in different projects at a time
- Knowledge of ITIL and industry management processes
- Knowledge in Linux and Unix operating systems
- Knowledge in web applications (webservers, appservers, databases)
- Knowledge in HA and DR solutions
- Knowledge in virtualization products: Vmware
- Cloud-related certification a plus (AWS, Azure, Google)
Additional skills will be valued:
- Knowledge in SAN and NAS Infraestructure
- Knowledge in dev-ops and automation tools
- Knowledge in scripting
Previous Work Experience
- Three or more years of experience in with systems
- Experience in enterprise environments and critical-mission platforms.
- Experience in telco, hosting providers or big corporations.
Education and Language skills:
- Written and spoken English (fluent or native)
- Written and spoken Spanish (fluent / native)
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent preferred.
- Technical certifications in different technologies will be appreciated
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Description Stuart (Geopost) is the leading eco-friendly delivery company that connects retailers and e-merchants to a fleet of geo-localised couriers on bike, electrical mopeds, natural-gas vehicles [...]
Position at CloudBlue Do you crave the creativity and freedom of a startup but the stability of a large, established company? Are you seeking the autonomy to take risks, make decisions and drive busi [...]
Position at Ingram Micro Cloud Senior Software Engineer Do you crave the creativity and freedom of a startup but the stability of a large, established company? Are you seeking the autonomy to t [...]
Position at CloudBlue Do you crave the creativity and freedom of a startup but the stability of a large, established company? Are you seeking the autonomy to take risks, make decisions and drive bu [...]