TransPerfect Is More Than Just a Job…
Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that. Each of our 90+ offices has its own individual identity, and each also has its own unique rewards.
The TransPerfect Technology division is looking for motivated ambitious technical talent for its Professional Services group. As part of one of TransPerfect’s fastest growing divisions, this position will give any successful applicant an incredible opportunity for career advancement as well as many exciting possible career paths.
As a consulting Solutions Engineer,
you will work with the rest of the Professional Services team crafting and implementing enterprise level solutions for our wide portfolio of clients using our GlobalLink suite of products. The GlobalLink suite consists of web based Java J2EE apps using cutting edge technologies such as EXT-JS, Hadoop and Lucene.
Due to the wide and varied nature of client architectures, Solution Engineers gain expertise in a wide variety of applications such as Adobe CQ, SiteCore, Microsoft SharePoint, Demandware, Hybris, Drupal, Magento and TeamSite, often working in tandem with consulting engineers from these companies.
A good Solutions Engineer is someone who can learn fast and apply those lessons to similar situations. Someone who is excited by new challenges and has a strong desire to gain experience in a wide variety of technologies and applications. Someone who works well as part of a team, but is also a strong self motivator.
· Acting as the primary technical point of contact for enterprise level clients of our GlobalLink suite of products
· Coordinating installs and upgrades of existing products
· Gathering and understanding client requirements and using them to craft solutions
· Assist clients to “language enable” their content management systems
· Point of escalation for any client support issues
· Assist Product Management by communicating client requirements that need to become new features
· Ensure client launch deadlines are met, and that proper risk analysis is performed
Required Skills and Experience:
· Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
· Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
· Strong interpersonal skills and Effective time management skills
Applicants should have at least two of the following:
· Experience in web technologies (web servers, application servers etc.)
· Experience with Linux and MySQL
· Experience with web content management systems
· Experience with scripting and regular expressions
· Experience with product management techniques
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
TERAPEUTA OCUPACIONAL Definir el programa d’intervenció en teràpia ocupacional per a la persona usuària, realitzant una valoració, planificació, execució i avaluació del pla d’intervenció [...]
CANDIDATO PARA EL DEPARTAMENTO DE CONTABILIDAD salario: 24,000.-€ a 30,000.-€ brutos anuales horario de lunes a viernes de 7 a 15h contrado eventual +prorroga +indefinido jornada completa 4 [...]
16/01/2021 Datos de la empresa solicitante Nombre: Residència La Maresma Persona de contacto: Cristian Teléfono: 937662036 E-mail: [email protected] Descripción del puesto Ca [...]
16/01/2021 Datos de la empresa solicitante Nombre: Adara - Residència per la tercera edat Persona de contacto: Sergio Castro Teléfono: 938464025 E-mail: [email protected] D [...]