More information about this job
Would you like to join an innovative team creating technology to power groundbreaking insights in academic, clinical, pharma and biotech research?
It is an extraordinary time for Fluidigm. Our technology is empowering customers to improve life through comprehensive health insight. We invite you to join a leading provider of indispensable life sciences tools that is accelerating global research on multiple frontiers of human health.
At Fluidigm we are also building a positive culture where our people can do the best work of their careers, informed and influenced by our core values:
- Create what customers need next.
- Drive to make a difference.
- Collaborate and learn.
- Step up.
Fluidigm is looking for a Microfluidic Genomics Key Accounts Manager to be responsible for leading the Fluidigm market and commercial development strategy and tactic for the Fluidigm NGS Library Prep, RNA-Seq, Oncology Panels, laser microdissection and qPCR products, including Covid19 molecular test, in the territory, to achieve market penetration and financial objectives:
- Strong selling skills from qualification through the sales cycle
- Ensure positioning of Microfluidic Genomics products (NGS Library Prep, RNA-Seq, Laser microdissection and qPCR Instruments, Software and Consumables) consistently with market opportunities, changing competitive landscape, and new technologies
- Establish strong working relationships and business opportunities with strategic Accounts, Genomics Networks and Associations in the territory
- Participate in scientific conferences, tradeshows and related field support activities
- Identify and implement business and market development opportunities with new Partners and/or OEMs
- Work closely with Corporate and European teams, across functions and geographies, to define and execute specific market development initiatives
- Working together with Marketing function, contribute to leads generation
- Monitor and report regional market trends, collect and manage competitive intelligence and market data, identifying new market opportunities
- Contribute to the definition of global Microfluidics Genomics Product strategy
- Close high-quality sales prospects to meet sales targets
- Maintain profit margins through effective sales negotiation Autonomous and self-driven with strong collaborative skills across local team
- Active support to quarterly forecasting and annual revenue plan creation
- Represent the company professionally, ethically and morally at all times
- Minimum five years of successful sales and/or business development experience in Life Sciences or Diagnostics
- MSc or PhD in Life Sciences (molecular biology and/or immuno-oncology preferred), with Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) experience
- Professional market development and/or marketing qualification, to MBA or equivalent level, would be an advantage
- Data driven decision making individual, with ability to translate strategic plans into actions for continuous improvement
- Ability to synthesize large quantities of information and articulate high-level summaries and priorities
- Sound business acumen with keen business development understanding
- Knowledge of Fluidigm Microfluidics Genomics products and value propositions, would be an advantage
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Cross cultural agility and sensitivity
- Potential to become a larger part of the organization in the foreseeable future
- Fluency in English, Italian or Spanish; an additional European language would be an advantage
- Willingness to travel up to 70% of time, primarily across the territory
Ready to join an industry leader with a bold and ambitious mission that is enabling advancements in human health? Apply online with your resume!
Fluidigm is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Alicatador / Solador para un trabajo puntual en Madrid. Experiencia mínima de 1 año en actividades similares. Apoyo en servicios en la categoría reformas y mantenimiento. Entre las labores a rea [...]
Caut o femeie pentru curatenie la un restaurant o saptamana Trimite msj pe whatss [...]
Coctelero para ayudar trabajando de modo puntual en Alcobendas. Experiencia mínima de 1 año en esta categoría. Apoyo en servicios en la categoría eventos. Entre las labores a realizar, destacan [...]
¿Tienes experiencia como psicólogo? Seleccionamos profesionales para trabajar en Madrid inmediatamente. Funciones: Consultas psicológicas Rehabilitación psicológica Atención e interven [...]