Silicon Graphics International Corp.
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
What you need to know about the job
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Our Communications & Media Solutions (CMS) business brings digital transformation expertise of over 30 years to telecommunications and media companies. We help communication service providers solve their most pressing business problems every day. We are driven to innovate, delivering solid solutions to an industry in constant transformation. We believe in the power of collaboration and building long term relationships with our telecommunication customers and partners.
Act – Innovate – Partner are the values we live by.
Are you looking for a unique, truly innovative role? What if it could be with one of the most impactful IT companies in the world? Then we have the right opportunity—we are looking for a Senior Orchestration Developer to join us! In this amazing role, you will be part of our R&D; team and work in different areas. You will align with customers and your team to deploy VNF’s with NFVD, the star HPE product. You will also deploy services chains with the Network services design and, Network slices. If you have a track record in and a passion for software engineering, want to be part of a business that is growing—with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today.
In a typical day as a Senior Orchestration Developer , you would
• Analyze, design, program, debug, and modify software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs, primarily for end users.
• Be responsible for developing reliable, cost effective and high quality software
• Make design choices and finalizes the design for new feature development
• Own design, coding, unit/functional testing, integration and documentation activities required based on specific objectives and established project guidelines
• Contribute to test automation
• Collaborate and communicate with internal/external stakeholders to provide an insight and also to sort out impediments, if any
• Represent the software systems engineering team for all phases of larger and more-complex development projects.
• Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members
If you are…
• Typically 7+ years Experienced
• Holding a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
• A professional with solid experience with design and data models
• Experienced with Linux/Unix and an RBMS (for example Oracle Database)
• Experienced in Telco environments (Service or resource orchestration)
• Able to fully understand Java and J2EE technologies, and Python
• Experienced working with cloud native applications
• Experienced working with Build and Test Automation tools : E.g. maven, Selenium, JUnit.
• A professional with experience with IDEs (Integrated Development Environment): E.g. Eclipse or IntelliJ
• Strong at problem solving and analytics
• Hands-on experienced implementing/using DevOps practices/tools (e.g. Jenkins)
• Knowledge on ETSI MANO and 5G NS will be advantageous
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
ATELODIS Importante empresa busca Especialista de Rentabilidad para Para empresa dedicada al renting de multimarca, gestión de flotas y movilidad corporativa seleccionamos un especialista para implem [...]
Importante empresa. busca Operador/ a comercial Las Rozas (Teletrabajo) para Desde Importante empresa Temporing, empresa especializada en RRHH, queremos acompañarte en tu trayectoria laboral. #Conect [...]
Trabajar como Sales Consultant para nosotros es mucho más que un trabajo, es pertenecer a una marca Premium, de tendencia y moderna con más de 100 anos de historia, de renombre mundial. Te ofrecemos [...]
Quiero instalar un video portero en mi vivienda, ( casa adosada). Ahora sólo hay un timbre, la puerta tiene mecanismo de apertura pero no sé si llega algún cable hasta la puerta. Además quiero arr [...]