Palma de Mallorca
Zurück zu allen Ergebnissen
Machine Learning Operations Engineer
- Palma, Spain
- Digital & Technology
- Full Time
- 40 hours
Joining the TUI Musement Digital Acceleration Department, and in particular the Data Science & Analytics team, as a Machine Learning Operations Engineer (MLOps Engineer) you will join a team that will have as its main objective to use the TUI data sets and combine it with external data streams to create additional and innovative value for business development, process optimisation and more personalised digital service delivery.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
There are many ways for you to get involved:
• Drive the evolution of the Data Lab team,
sitting in the Data Science and Analytics department in the Digital Acceleration function
• Use data (internal to TUI but also external) to create additional and innovative value (exploit the current un-exploited data sets across TUI and engage in agile data discovery processes, add external data sets that can help drive correlations to our current processes or data sets to derive new data products
• Allow TUI Musement to design and implement new data-led products and services and maintain a robust innovation pipeline
• Work together with the other areas in the Data Science and Analytics department to work together and find multi stakeholder data driven solutions that create additional value for TUI
• Drive a cultural change to help TUI Musement in its data-led and digital transformation, contribute to the creation of an innovation ecosystem at TUI Musement both in the data and digital space and communicate effectively the added value of new data products to internal and external stakeholders
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- Master’s degree in Statistics, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or any other related quantitative field or working experience of the same is also acceptable for the position
- Candidate must have 1-2 years of experience in Data Science, Analytics or DevOps area.
- The candidate must have a highly analytical capability, problem-solving mentality, and innovative mindset, focused on delivering business solutions driven by data and a fast and efficient and excellent executor
- Proficiency with Python and SQL
- Knowledge of NLP techniques and algorithms
- Familiarity with software development tools such as Docker, GitLab, Git, Kubernetes
- Familiarity with AWS cloud services
- Excellent communicator and very good level of English is required
TUI AND YOU
- Being a valuable team member of TUI, the No.1 global and socially aware travel company
- Competitive salary and benefits for both flexible and locally contracted employees
- TUI Musement operate in over 115 destinations offering more career opportunities than any other travel company
- Develop yourself by working as part of an international team and through our free global learning and development programme including free language lessons and various Management Development Programmes
- Discount on TUI shares after six months’ employment
- Exclusive excursion, hospitality and accommodation discounts
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ it all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in port worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading traveltech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business – known as TUI Musement – combining the global reach, strong resources and high quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology and start-up mindset of Musement.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Phone: +34 971 709 116
Zurück zu allen Ergebnissen
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Se necesita chica para trabajar en un chalet sin niños e Palma de Mallorca Debe de ser una chica responsable y organizada Saber las labores de una casa Limpiar lavar Planchar y muy import [...]
Abogado/a Mallorca Provincia contrato de seis meses contrato en practicas sueldo 950 euros al mes gran oportunidad de formarte como.abogado/a Abogado/a colegiado en mallorca no necesaria experiencia [...]
Atención al cliente, ventas, servicio técnico Experiencia en el sector, conocimientos en informática y telefonía, Conocimientos en OS X, Windows y Android, se valorará positivamente el vehíc [...]
Omschrijving Ben jij een horeca topper, heb jij relevante horeca ervaring en ben jij ons missende ingrediënt? Dan hebben wij een super leuke uitdaging voor je op het mooie eiland Mallorca! Wij zi [...]