Business Transformation Lead - Equality, Diversity & Inclusion (ED&I;) - Europe
Location - Flexible
We are the world’s premier infrastructure firm – 56,000 strong across seven continents. We hire the best talent in the industry, offering dynamic and fulfilling careers for experienced professionals, skilled tradespeople, military veterans and recent graduates.
We’re planners, designers, engineers, consultants and construction managers who partner with our clients to solve some of the world’s most complex challenges. Drawing from diverse backgrounds, disciplines and perspectives, we’re passionate about delivering a better world.
Our commitment to equity,
diversity and inclusion enables us to better anticipate our clients’ needs, understand the challenges facing the communities we serve, drive innovation that propels our industry forward and realize our purpose of delivering a better world.
The ED&I; Business Transformation Lead for Europe will be instrumental in driving behaviour change around ED&I; across all businesses within the UK and European Markets. This critical role will provide in-depth, specialist advice around embedding equality, diversity and inclusion across the business.
The role is an exciting opportunity to drive an industry leading approach to ED&I.; You will have the opportunity to lead and deliver innovative ED&I; programs, build meaningful networks and contribute to achieving a culture we can all thrive in.
In this position, you will ensure our overall employee experience is differentiated, market-competitive and aligned to the business goals. Ultimately, the impact of this role will be to shape our culture as one that attracts, grows, inspires and retains a diverse network of professionals.
Reporting into the Head of ED&I;, this role will partner with and support the Global ED&I; function as well as HR and business leaders in the development of an EDI strategy as well as in the delivery of strategic culture initiatives across the business.
This is a great opportunity to drive and lead on business transformation across our business and make a radical difference to the way that we fully embrace ED&I; across our industry.
- In alignment with the enterprise ED&I; strategy, develop and execute a European ED&I; strategy and implementation plan
- Engage with the Europe ED&I; Steering Committee and Senior Leadership team and challenge thinking and bring innovative ideas which ultimately drives ED&I; strategies
- Develop excellent relationships with key stakeholders throughout the organisation and provide expert advice and counsel on ED&I;
- Streamline initiatives that currently take place across the organisation in relation to ED&I;, into a succinct and cohesive strategy
- Provide thought leadership and partnership in the development of policies and programs that cultivates a culture that is inclusive
- Partners closely with, Communications, HR, Marketing, Legal and Corporate Social Responsibility to ensure engagement and ED&I; priorities are reflected in parallel change activities
- Operates as resident ED&I; subject matter expert, supporting leaders in
- responding to employee enquiries, helping business leaders respond to RFIs/RFPs
- submitting award nominations and preparing business leaders for presentations on the subject.
- Engage publicly at related conferences on behalf of AECOM
- Develop external relationships with others in the field (e.g., professional associations, consulting and educational groups)
- Designs and implements KPIs to determine the impact of culture, EDI and engagement initiatives
- Implement meaningful metrics to measure the success of the EDI strategy and roll out
- Prepare and deliver presentations and workshops to staff, stakeholders and supply chain
- Develop and implement an ED&I; Training Plan to ensure employees, subcontractors and suppliers understands ED&I; issues that arise in the workplace and how they impact their roles
- Work with Bid Teams to ensure that ED&I; has a strong focus and impact across our key client activities
- Celebrating diversity through organised events and awareness sessions
- Working knowledge of ED&I; practice, trends and tools
- Business Transformation
- Experienced in running projects and campaigns across a different geographies and regions
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills – ability to influence across all sectors and levels of management
- Experience of managing ED&I; within a complex, matrixed organisation facing significant business and cultural change
- A bias for data-driven decision-making, with experience in using insights to inform priorities and measure success
- Significant experience in leading ED&I; strategy development and implementation activities
- Proven project and programme management experience
- Demonstrated ability to provide guidance and influence at the highest levels of an organization.
- Experience assembling ROI focused business cases in support of investment requests
- Experience inspiring, coaching, developing and mobilizing teams to action
- Capable of moving from strategy to hands on execution – working productively in a fast-paced,
- demanding environment
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent written communication skills
- Passionate about ED&I; and driving change
- Qualifications in OD, change management, Psychology or other relevant qualifications
- Ideally proven credentials/qualifications/industry recognition in ED&I;
- International experience
- Fluent in another European Language is advantageous but not essential
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Se buscan comerciales de energía para pymes. Altas comisiones y pago semanal. Trabajamos con varias compañías. Enviar cv a [email protected] com con el asunto COMERCIAL DE ENERGíA. [...]
Se buscan comerciales con experiencia a puerta fría en residencial. Se ofrece remuneración fija mensual más comisiones. Pago semanal. Enviar cv a [email protected] com con el asunto COMERCIAL ENERG [...]
Se busca comercial distribución de productos de telefonía, jefe de equipo, gerente, responsable de fuerza de ventas, también comerciales en activo para aumentar por folio. Ofrecemos el marco mas al [...]
Busco interna responsable con gran experiencia para llevar una casa. ubicación: galapagar. imprescindible documentación en vigor. limpieza, saber cocinar platos españoles, plancha. necesario refere [...]