A few words about us:
SGS & Co is a global brand impact group delivering speed and quality through innovation and insights to drive impact for our world class clients. We combine deep expertise in design, graphic services, production, technology, and process optimization with unmatched marketplace understanding, dynamic ideas, and client first customer service. We bring the world’s best brands to life and set them up for success in a modern world.
SGS & Co shifts brands to impact through the strength of our people. Our team of nearly 5,000 employees across 30+ countries works collaboratively to exceed client expectations today and anticipate how we’ll need to pivot together to win tomorrow.
We take pride in our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion along with our ambition to lead the industry to a more sustainable future to drive positive impact for our clients, our people, and our planet.
· Converting images received into colour correct, production ready images for use in any media environment.
· Colour correct and execute client’s comments and direction
· Managing multi layered PSD’s containing multiple Layer sets and file management.
· Produce colour accurate proofs for client approval
· Ability to mentor new & junior staff, provide training to less experienced team members
· Responsibility for ensuring line and traffic managers are kept informed of the progress of the jobs they are working on, and any impact there is to the production plan
· To understand the importance of using systems and to record image retouching progress on jobs
· To ensure that all images produced and proofed are correct and reviewed in accordance to the quality procedures
· Develop and update master artworks and guideline documentation.
To ensure all quality control procedures are adhered to
· Extensive experience using Adobe CS packages
· Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills for daily interaction with account management / traffic team
· Knowledge of artwork, pre-press and repro procedures
· Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced office setting
· Demonstrated ability to share skills and knowledge with others
· Ability to work both as part of a team and unsupervised
· Proven experience of artwork creation and manipulation to a high standard
· Ability to understand and execute instructions
· Must be detail-oriented
· To adhere to all internal processes in place for digital workflows
· To adhere to all reporting processes set up within the department
· Effective problem-solving
· Ability to manage own workload and meet customer deliveries
Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Desde HAYS Response estamos buscando un/a Comercial de logística terrestre para una compañía de transporte ubicada en el CIM del Vallès. Nuestro cliente, una importante compañía del sector d [...]
Tu nueva empresa Desde Hays seleccionamos Communications Manager para empresa del sector cosmético. Tu nuevo puesto Reportando al Director/a de Marketing tus funciones serán: Planifica [...]
Empresa seria y responsable busca un conductor con experiencia de trailer con tauliner para hacer Nacional. Nuestras rutas son: Zona Centro, Cataluña, Levante y Zona Norte. Es para estar toda la sema [...]
ATFORTIS SL busca Técnico/a RHSQ para Se necesita incorporar un/a Técnica/o de Prevención HSQ, con experiencia en trabajos de líneas eléctricas y acreditada en informes relacionados, auditorias P [...]