Acerca de nuestro cliente
A leading company in the insurance sector.
Descripción de la oferta
- The candidate will belong to the Business Operational team reporting to the GPPO manager with regular interactions with Group Finance Team and EA Spain Finance Team.
- Coordinate with each department involved in payment flows (Finance/Network/PPO/Suppliers/Audit) to ensure alignment and communication.
- Follow-up and improvement of payment flows.
- Detect and report risks (payment delay, currencies fluctuation, external costs).
- Support on forecasting for payment and revenues.
- Set up of monthly activity report and analysis of variances.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Economist Degree.
- English C2.
- French C1 or + it is highly recommended.
- Providers payments in International environment.
- Payments accounting
- Accounts, entries, balances follow-up.
- Invoices, credit notes and Rebates.
- Bank Services follow-up
- Performance follow-up.
- Banking Costs (commissions, management fees and exchange rates).
- Exchange rates follow-up
- Experience with volatile currencies will be valued.
- Attractive salary package.
- Good working environment.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Descripción Del Puesto SAP Treasury Consultant Location: Barcelona or Madrid About Accenture Accenture is a leading global professional servicescompany, providing a broad range of services and so [...]
General: Develops and implements the vision, mission and functional strategy within finance shared services. Inspires innovative thinking and leads special projects within SSC to drive achieveme [...]
Do you come form sales or marketing do you have experiencie in pharma we have an offer to participate in the development implementation and execution of operational plans that optimize sales market sh [...]
About AREX Markets AREX is a new smart way for businesses to turn their sales receivables into working capital. We're aiming to plug the £200 billion financing gap that currently hampers businesses g [...]