SITA FOR AIRCRAFT
el Prat de Llobregat
WHY SHOULD YOU BE INTERESTED?
With us there are no limits for people looking to explore the edges of possibility and beyond. Together, we Go.Far.
Challenge: Our people take on some of the biggest challenges in our industry. They aren't afraid to think bigger, work harder and deliver smarter solutions that are continuously transforming air travel.
Opportunity: Taking on these challenges opens up a world of opportunities for our people. We make sure they have the chance to develop their skills, explore new horizons and grow their careers on a global scale.
At SITA we believe that creating and nurturing an inclusive culture is about who we are as an organization, and as an employer. Diversity is more than a target to us,
it’s a key part out of our collective identity and values.
Reporting into Manager Systems Operations, the Sr. System Engineer role has the primary responsibility to build and assist with deployment and maintenance of cloud-based and on premises infrastructures. Assist with migration of cloud services to Kubernetes/Docker containers.
Use your advanced technology and automation skills to meet the demands of rapidly evolving technologies, while relentlessly pursuing opportunities to advance our operational effectiveness and increase customer satisfaction.
Your role will involve:
- Performing installation, customization and maintenance of the operating system and system software products in support of business processing requirements.
- Providing technical expertise for system transitions, migrations and consolidations.
- Testing software updates and patches.
- Monitoring and tunes the system to achieve optimum performance levels in standalone and multi-tiered environments.
- Conducting system analysis, configuration management and developing improvements for system software performance, availability and reliability.
- Designing, developing, recommending and implementing new or revised system software, utilities and automated processes as necessary.
- Ensuring server data integrity by evaluating, implementing and managing appropriate software and hardware solutions.
- Prescribing system backup / disaster recovery procedures and directing recovery operations in the event of destruction of all or part of the operating system or other system components
- Implementing appropriate levels of system security.
We would like it if you have the below qualifications, knowledge and experiences:
• 5+ years of experience on Operations & Support Analyst-System Admin Linux systems and not only
• 5 years experience with systems Specialist-Cloud-External Cloud Server Services-Microsoft Cloud Azure Cloud
• 5+ years of experience of supporting / managing hypervisor-based products/infrastructure (VMware, KVM, etc)
• Extended experience as Linux systems administrator (e.g. CentOS, RedHat)
• Experience in cloud computing services (e.g. Azure, Private Cloud) • Strong experience in containers technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
• Strong awareness of network protocols, including SSH, DNS, S/FTP, HTTP/S, IBM MQ and AMQP.
• Experience in monitoring services (e.g. Nagios, New Relic).
• Knowledge of ITIL, ITSM platforms and Service Management practices and procedures
• Experience in continuous integration with tools such as Jenkins and Bamboo and Atlassian Site (JIRA / Confluence)
• Experience with operating systems Windows
• Knowledge in software development using languages such as Qt and C++.
• Experience in mission critical 24x7 support
• Fluent in English, fluency in French will be an advantage.
Nice to have:
• Basic working knowledge of SAN, NAS and Networking technology.
• Working across various cultures and geographies.
• Database experience, including knowledge of SQL and NoSQL, such as MySQL and MongoDB, PostGres
If you apply we will carefully review your fit against the position criteria and feedback to you. If your profile does not meet the criteria, we will retain your profile as an active applicant for future consideration. Thank you for your interest in SITA
:Sep 1, 2020, 11:10:13 AM
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Desde Importante empresa Temporing, empresa especializada en RRHH, queremos acompañarte en tu trayectoria laboral. Importante empresa Temporing Terrassa busca mozo de almacén para la zona de el Pr [...]
Actualmente seleccionamos a un Auxiliar Técnico, para incorporarse a un proyecto de importante Consultora TIC, cubriendo una baja por maternidad. Funciones / Responsabilidades: - Acudir a difere [...]
Se precisan 2 auxiliares de geriatría para cubrir 10 horas semanales que corresponden a unas reducciones de jornada de lunes a viernes en horario de 14:15 a 15:45h Asistencia y suplencia a las AVD's [...]
Estamos buscando un pricing specialist cuyo objetivo será gestionar y supervisar que la estrategia de precios se aplica diaria y correctamente en todo MediaMarkt Iberia, cumpliendo con la estrategia [...]