YOU SURF ON OUR CAMPER WAVE?
roadsurfer is Europe's largest campervan expert for rental & sale and everything about camping with the van. We are a dynamic, international and motivated team with great team spirit! For our #roadsurferfamily we are still looking for ambitious roadsurfers who wants to join us on our journey!
That’s what we offer you:
- We have great team spirit, flat hierarchies and we are motivated and open-minded
- We think employee appreciation is one of the most important things to do!
- Also we offer individual development opportunities and continuous support - professionally and personally
- We have regular team events
- You have a big advantage renting our Vans
These are your tasks:
- Development and management of the station and daily business on site in close cooperation with our offices in Munich and Frankfurt
- Implementation of existing standards and processes (coordination of returns, handovers and preparation/cleaning of vehicles)
- Active participation and a regular exchange with the different station teams for continuous optimization of the station itself, processes and standards
- Management of the local fleet for rental and sale: documentation, repair, cleaning as well as the coordination of local service
- Active customer consulting on site at the start of the trip
That’s what we expect:
- Successfully completed training or studies in a relevant subject area or comparable qualification
- At least 1 year relevant work experience, preferably with branch structures / rental business
- Experience in leadership and recruitment is considered a plus
- You are absolutely hands-on and communicative
- You are a reliable problem solver and enjoy new challenges
- You speak good english, on top you also speak the language for the country you applied for fluently
You are made for the job? Then we are looking forward to your application! If you have any questions, please contact our recruiter Christina at any time: +49 (0)89 12230458
Get in and become a roadsurfer! We are looking forward to you!
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Te ofrecemos: - Actividad independiente desde casa con horarios flexibles. - No se requiere experiencia previa. - Formación permanente a cargo de la empresa. sector del bienestar y nutric [...]
Buscamos a un masajista para servicio ubicado en Sevilla. Funciones: Realización de masajes y tratamientos corporales Tratamientos de belleza y estética Asesoramiento al cliente Requis [...]
Ventanal de 3 hojas, una de ellas fija. Una de las hojas descuadrada como se vé en la foto(esta me interesa que se quede fija también). La hoja de enmedio se mueve con gran dificultad, hay que cambi [...]
Genjoy, a Scopely Studio in Sevilla is looking for a driven Senior UI Artist to join the team. The Sevilla Studio is the proud creator of Tuscany Villa, a beautiful narrative driven decoration & ma [...]