Our European Supply Chain team thrives on innovation, giving you the chance to connect resources across cultures. Our environment is fast paced but friendly. Creative and supportive. We know the importance of providing you the platform to make a meaningful contribution, and our Supply Chain leaders will work tirelessly to ensure your personal growth and development.
Pepsico Europe is expanding the high scale and complex project of warehousing automation in Europe including already delivered projects (Romania/Dragon), projects in execution phase (Burgos, Popesti, Leicester SRDC) and plan for other 5-10 projects within following 3 years.
Considering incrimental scope the CoE team requires function subject matter expert with relevant in “depth” on-hand expertise in warehousing automation. The role is senior and requires ability to build internal networking and enough convincing skills to direct senior leadership to the right date based conclusions.
Business case preparation: - 2-3 projects per year with the investment 100-150 millons dollars per year:
- Preferred warehousing technologies specification creation, lead URS and pre-tendering
- Lead and align all the benefits project is generating and cost associated to deliver in line with PEP's financial requirements.
- lead WH design work and coordinate cross functional team to get challenged input on-time for warehouse CAPEX
- Run the full scale RFP process with the first and second rounds of the tendering with preffered PEP vendors
- Contracting agreement clauses, delivery KPI and in/out of scope for automation with linking to civil/engineering scope
- BU is a customer which shall be properly served and managed to get the combination of following:
Follow standardized procedure
Get the best in bread for the given project&BU;
Grow the local capability of the BU
- Follow and further promote stage gate process and ways of working for warehousing autoimation. Be the owner of the automation process govermance and refining
Execution support: project team/schedule set up, blue print set up and execution governance, automation system commissioning vs contract, post start up support and delivering the committed productivity/throughput/storage
- System designs and elements stress checks via deep dive in particular project elements to guarantee performance
- Run a team of external consultants and vendors to achieve minimum baseline cost for AS&RS; technologies
- Own and deliver the blue print of the AS&RS; mapping of business process [user requirements specification] with the warehouse management systems with the automation warehouse control system
- Lead and execute initiatives in scope changes if required
- Lead the creation of standard technology matrix to be rolled out in the sector level and globally
- Maintain repeatable expert knowledge transfer from project to project
- Close the gap in delivery resources for selected business units
- Increase the quality of the projects execution, delivery on time and in full, guarantee post start up delivery of pre-set automation KPI
- Work out the capability and low cost WH automation vendors to decrease the “all-in-cost” of delivery
- Be the owner of the sector wide tools for the warehousing design:
Warehouse affordability matrix WAM
- Project is executed within the budget, timeframe, and quality
- 2-3 key automated storage and retrieval projects are performed on a yearly basis through the stage gate approach
- Get the cost reduction of the approved business case vs the second level of offers from the vendors for 5%
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Logistics, Supply Chain, Engineering, or other operations related fields
- 5-10 years of Engineering and/or Warehousing experience preferably in consumer products
- Flexible working style, can easily work with individuals from all backgrounds and cultures. Multi lingual a plus but not a necessity
- Proven warehousing automation development and implementation experience including:
AS&RS; – automated storage and retrieval system
AGV – automated guided vehicles
ATLS – automated truck loading systems
Conveyors/pallet transfers etc
- Ability to manage a highly dynamic workload.
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Word required.
- High degree of independence, autonomy, drive and results orientation.
- Ability to travel within sector (up to 50% travel)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, aggressive, results-oriented culture.
- Communication skills to work with all levels of the organization from manufacturing employees to corporate executives – strong English language skills.
- Lean six sigma training is a plus
- Subject matter expert in warehouse management systems and warehouse operations incluing the wide range of warehouse automation
- Experience of managing large change project desirables
- Experience of leading a warehouse or distribution center
We value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Pipeline
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
te doy la oportunidad de iniciar tu negocio por tan solo 47 € si si por solo 47€ no hay trampa ni cartón esto es real y lo mas importante trabajas como y cuando quieras no tienes jefes INFORMA [...]
Hola estoy buscando 5 personas para mi empresa, te haría tu propia página wep para que pudieras vender, es una oportunidad única, ganas por tus ventas más aparte incentivos ablame al wassap 692006 [...]
We are looking for a Channel Assistant to join our Sales team based in Castelldefels. Responsibilities - Management of the assigned Channel Partner accounts of BCN3D' distribution network. [...]
We are papernest. We have a dream, a world without paperwork. A world where administrative phobics like us live finally protected from the anguish of the forms filling and surcharges for late payme [...]