To supplement and further strengthen our in-house capabilities, we are looking for a Senior Risk Engineer with specific academic and industrial expertise in areas such as chemical engineering or the oil & gas industry. Experience of working within / operating formalized safety and quality management systems would also be a benefit.
The position is broad based and aimed at technically oriented individuals who are both great communicators and who are willing to continuously learn themselves. This will not just be within the chemical or oil & gas industries, but also across a broad range of market segments.
The purpose of the risk engineer within Chubb is to influence decision making of key internal and external stakeholders in order to maintain the profitability of the Chubb Casualty business. These stakeholders are:
- Through providing pragmatic technical advice, industry insight and risk analysis on a broad range of operations and exposures through the personal knowledge and experience, first principles research and direct client and industry engagement.
- By engaging with our larger clients and understanding their business drivers, you can develop custom-made programs to evaluate and manage specific risk management issues and influence key decision makers within our insured’s organizations
Our portfolio managers:
- By identifying underperforming areas of the portfolio, you can develop an understanding as to the root causes and propose / execute solutions to assist in rectifying it through whatever means.
- By supporting business strategies through engagement with and communication to our market as both subject matter experts and ambassadors for our company
Chubb Risk Engineering Services
- You will join as a Senior member of Risk Engineering Services (RES), an integrated service organization within Chubb. Our team of more than 550 engineers and industry specialists is located all around the world, dedicated to support our internal underwriting functions with profound expertise and risk knowledge.
- The position is open to engineer’s resident anywhere in Continental Europe (CE) to support underwriting teams across CE and beyond.
Desired Qualifications & Characteristics
- Engineering background: Master’s degree in processing, chemical engineering or similar.
- Ideally, 5+ years of professional experience in process industries in HSE position, maintenance of chemical or oil gas plants.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction and highly self-motivated in a multi-cultural, remote team environment. Experience to work in an international business environment and interacting with brokers and our clients. Demonstrated strong communication and interpersonal relations skills.
- Proficient in problem solving and process management capabilities; willingness to constantly broaden and enhance own scope of expertise according to business needs. Interdisciplinary orientation is a plus.
- Knowledge and interest in recent technological developments in manufacturing and processing.
- Knowledge of digital office tools and basic knowledge in data analytics.
- Available for travelling, mainly within Europe.
- As well as local language skills, excellent verbal and written English communications skills, additional language skills are also a plus
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Te ofrecemos: - Actividad independiente desde casa con horarios flexibles. - No se requiere experiencia previa. - Formación permanente a cargo de la empresa. sector del bienestar y nutric [...]
Trabaja desde tu propia casa sin horarios ni limites de ganancias buscamos personas mayores de edad Emprendedoras, para Asesoramiento y trato al cliete personalizado. sector del Bienestar, Nutr [...]
Oferta de Empleo: Buscamos peón de albañil para trabajos de cubierta, con experiencia en el sector, IMPRESCINDIBLE curso: 20h PRL sector. Jornada L-J de 8h a 18h y el V de 8h a 15h, Interesados mand [...]