At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Are you driven and self-motivated? Are you passionate about bringing purpose-built technologies that enable greater compliance and process efficiencies to the Medical Device and Diagnostics industry? Are you looking for a collaborative work environment where you are encouraged to contribute and share your thoughts and ideas? Veeva is looking for experienced professionals to implement Veeva Vault Cloud solutions. The ideal candidate will utilize their industry knowledge to transform the way our customers collect, maintain, and distribute business critical processes and documentation. They will also contribute ideas and work with other Veeva team members to innovate and refine our internal processes, share feedback and work with our product team, and enhance our delivery model to meet the ever-changing needs of the Medical Devices and Diagnostics industry. Opportunities are available across the Europe for this role; this is a remote position. There is no work location requirement if a candidate is in close proximity to an airport and able to meet travel requirements.
What You'll Do
- Implement Veeva Vault solutions for Medical Device and Diagnostics customers focused on Clinical Operations, Regulatory, Quality Management, and Commercial Content applications
- Participate in workshops, gather system requirements, design, configure, and validate Vault solutions
- Work closely with customers’ business and IT stakeholders to design a solution that adheres to industry best practices and aligns to customer needs
- Support customers’ success from the beginning to the end of the engagement
- Continue to expand and develop industry knowledge and enhancements the delivery model to meet the changing business needs of Veeva and our customers
- Provide insight and recommendations to improve our technology and work closely with our Product team to ensure the best solutions for our customers.
- 3 + years’ experience in Life Sciences with a focus on Medical Devices and/or Diagnostics
- Experience supporting the implementation, design, and administration of clinical, quality, regulatory, or commercial applications
- Self-starter and motivated individual with the proven ability to work independently in a dynamic environment
- Ability to quickly understand customer requirements and create corresponding solution designs
- Understanding of document and data collection and storage
- General understanding of compliance and computer systems validation requirements
- 4-year Degree or equivalent work experience required
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the European Union. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status for this employment position
- Ability to travel 50% to 75%
Nice to Have
- Computer Science, Life Science or related degree preferred
- Familiarity with Medical Device or Diagnostics industry standards and regulatory requirements (e.g.: QSR, ISO13485, 2017/745, 2017/746)
- Direct experience with regulated systems or data driven applications such as Veeva Vault solutions, SharePoint, NextDocs, Documentum, FirstDoc /FirstPoint, Trackwise, Medidata, Liquent Insight…
- SaaS/Cloud delivery experience
- Experience in Services Delivery Management or Pre-Sales presentations and demonstrations.
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Crit Consultoría selecciona para importante cliente centrado en ofrecer soluciones de alta tecnología a diversos sectores del ámbito industrial y, especialmente, el sector de la automoción, un/una [...]
Se ofrece actividad independiente para dedicación flexible en tiempo parcial o completo, compatible con cualquier otra actividad académica o profesional. posibilidad de trabajar 100% desde casa [...]
En IMAN somos conscientes de que el valor diferencial de una compañía son las personas que la conforman. Por ello, nuestro principal reto se encuentra en impulsar el desarrollo y crecimiento de tu c [...]
Desde IMAN Temporing, empresa especializada en RRHH, queremos acompañarte en tu trayectoria laboral. #Conectamoseltalentoconlasoportunidades . . ¡Conócenos más en www.imancorp.es! . Desde [...]