Skydance offers a dynamic, inclusive, and ever-evolving culture where innovative ideas are welcomed, and growth fostered. The partnership between unique creativity and technological advancements are demonstrated within each pillar of the company. At the heart of it all is a commitment to boldly entertaining and relevant storytelling.
While all Animation studios look to hire people who are creative and hard-working, Skydance Animation is specifically looking for pioneers who seek to push the limits of what the world’s most collaborative art form can achieve, and to give those pioneers the space and the resources to build a new studio that’s doing something different.
The Render Wrangler is responsible for monitoring and optimizing the rendering processes on the farm, ensuring that is working at full capacity.
- Manage jobs following production’s needs
- Report any issue or error
- Offer help and assistance to the artists
- Assist other team members, when it’s necessary.
- Follows supervisor’s and lead´s guidance.
- 0-2 years of professional experience (in VFX or animation industries will be a plus)
- Understanding feature film production processes is desirable
- Knowledge in Maya, Arnold, Houdini and Nuke; other software is a plus
- Basic Understanding of system administration tools and processes
- Knowledge of farm managing software such us Deadline, Tractor or Qube is a plus
- Familiarity with scripting languages such as Python is a plus
- High English level desirable
Skydance is a diversified media company founded by David Ellison in 2010 to create high quality, event-level entertainment for global audiences. The Company brings to life stories of immersive worlds across its feature film, television, interactive, and animation divisions.
Skydance is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to building and fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce. We welcome and consider applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy status, military/veteran status, disability, or any other protected category. Diversity in the workplace is not just a commitment, it is who we are and a reflection of what makes our world special.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Job Description - Physics teacher for IGCSE, A Level and IB. - Schedule: one or more weekdays from 5 pm. - Location: Las Tablas (10 min walk from metro station, line 10). - Weekly face-to-fac [...]
Empresa de ocio y restauración implantada en Madrid, precisa incorporar persona responsable, organizada, ordenada, comprometida, detallista y con experiencia en grandes instalaciones. Las tareas fund [...]
We’re digitising construction and real estate projects in more than 40 countries worldwide. As a B2B SaaS provider, we’re bringing a software solution to industries that are vital to the way we al [...]
Job Description - Mathematics teacher for IGCSE, A Level and IB. - Schedule: one or more weekdays from 5 pm. - Location: Las Tablas (10 min walk from metro station, line 10). - Weekly face-to [...]