Skydance offers a dynamic, inclusive, and ever-evolving culture where innovative ideas are welcomed, and growth fostered. The partnership between unique creativity and technological advancements are demonstrated within each pillar of the company. At the heart of it all is a commitment to boldly entertaining and relevant storytelling.
While all Animation studios look to hire people who are creative and hard-working, Skydance Animation is specifically looking for pioneers who seek to push the limits of what the world’s most collaborative art form can achieve, and to give those pioneers the space and the resources to build a new studio that’s doing something different.
As the Lead Animator,
you will lead your team in expressing the emotional credibility of the characters through movement, personality, behavior in each of the film’s shots. Having great experience in the field, you will guide your team of animators, keeping them on track and motivated, and act as their mentor on technical and artistic aspects. You will consult and listen to the direction of the department Supervisor and work in collaboration with many departments as part of the largest studio in Europe.
- Create animations at the highest artistic and technical level
- Work closely with the Director and Supervisor in a team environment
- Collaborate and propose genuine and unique acting or physics for each assignment aligned with the story and context of them
- Keep the characters in model and respect the design of the production
- Be open and professional about the feedback process and possible changes of direction during the animation process
- Ensure that the work of the team follows the quality standards and artistic direction and is consistently delivered on time
- Along with the Supervisor, give feedback and manage technical challenges on projects alongside the CG Supervisor and department Leads
- 6+ years of professional experience in 3D animated feature films
- 2 year of experience as Lead in the animation industry desirable
- Extensive knowledge of Maya desirable
- Background in traditional animation, 3d or stop motion
- Software 3D animation knowledge and drawing skills desirable
- Proficient in English
- Mid Spanish level is a plus
Skydance is a diversified media company founded by David Ellison in 2010 to create high quality, event-level entertainment for global audiences. The Company brings to life stories of immersive worlds across its feature film, television, interactive, and animation divisions.
Skydance is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to building and fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce. We welcome and consider applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy status, military/veteran status, disability, or any other protected category. Diversity in the workplace is not just a commitment, it is who we are and a reflection of what makes our world special.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Desde IMAN Temporing, empresa especializada en RRHH, queremos acompañarte entu trayectoria laboral. #Conectamoseltalentoconlasoportunidades . ¡Conócenos más en www.imancorp.es! . Desde nuest [...]
Si conoces el sector la agencia inmobiliaria y tienes experiencia como agente inmobiliario, ponte en contacto. En Häuser Atelier, ampliamos nuestro equipo de agentes asociados. ofrecemos: - [...]
¿Tienes carnet de Carretillero y/o Carnet de conducir y experiencia como Encargado/a o Jefe/a de equipo de logística ? En Grupo Eulen, seleccionamos un/a encargado/a de Mobiliario para importante [...]
Destacada Empresa Internacional dedicada al sector textil precisa incorporar Comercial para la zona de Madrid. Con total autonomía y en dependencia del Director Comercial a nivel nacional, será la [...]