The Tendering and Value Specialist is responsible for the implementation, development and management of a unique strategy for the tender business for each institutional stakeholder and for the development of strategic purchasing mechanisms that allow to advance opportunities, achieve reimbursement and funding and implement optimal positioning at regional and hospital level for new products in the company.
Working under the direction of the National Market Access Director, the Tendering and Value Specialist will contribute to the development of overall value, tendering and funding strategy for Spain and Portugal,
and lead the technical preparation of dossiers and economical materials to support the Regional Market Access team on the field. This position is also responsible for the organisation, development and delivery of high-quality recommendations and strategies regarding public procurement submissions for Iberia.
This role will partner with the Regional Team in the planning, preparation and timely submission and assist with economical input to support the achievement of optimal market access across our portfolio in Iberia. This position requires a high degree of cross functional collaboration, working with Finance, Regulatory, Medical, Government affairs and Commercial colleagues in the preparation of the submissions.
The Tendering and Value Specialist will provide guidance regarding clinical, economic, and patient-centred considerations most relevant to Iberia as well as provide input into pricing considerations based on the value evidence generated. The role would also partner with the local team to develop strategic account and pricing plans to maximize the access conditions for future launches.
As a key member of the Market Access team, the Tendering and Value Specialist is required to have a variety of skills including the ability to:
- Define and implement a unique strategy for the tender business for each institutional stakeholder (e.g.: government hospitals, private hospitals, Regional Government Bodies, MoH, etc.) in close liaison with the rest of the team to facilitate the access of current and future products
- Generates budget impact models and other economical tools and access solutions critical for advancing opportunities, achieving reimbursement and optimal positioning at regional and hospital level
- Analyse, synthesize, and translate technical P&R; information into meaningful decision points, recommendations, and strategic tactics to the regional access team
- Planning and support of high-quality payer applications to ensure availability of new products
- Develop, manage, and monitor the overall performance of the tender process to obtain maximum efficiency, quality, and service for the customers and the organization
- Identify, analyse, develop, and implement recommendations and strategies regarding P&R; policy and challenges important to Alexion’s product portfolio
- Contribute to product launch strategies through the identification and development of reimbursement tools
- Provide high technical assistance with the communication of health economic evidence to key audiences either directly or in support of local teams
- Maintain and improve mechanisms for obtaining opportunities, measuring tender process and disseminate feedback to the appropriate internal entities
- Design economic models and value propositions for the products of the company at national, regional and hospital level
- Provide with negotiation models to the Regional Market Access Managers for its implementation in the field;
- Collecting field input and customer insights through the Regional Market Access Managers for evidence generation plans
- Work experience within the pharmaceutical/biotech industry and/or health economics consulting firms
- Strong experience of Healthcare Market Access, Tendering and Pricing in Spain and Portugal
- Confident understanding and experience with pharmacoeconomic analysis, pricing and HTA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good level of business English
- Ability to identify and understand relevant issues in healthcare policy, public procurement, market access, pharmacoeconomics and health management in Iberia as they may impact on Alexion’s reimbursement activities
Successful completion of relevant tertiary qualifications, e.g. a degree in Pharmacy, Science, Health Economics, or similar (Life Sciences). A BA or BS is required; a graduate degree (MS, MPH, MPP, MBA, JD) is preferred, but not required. Qualified candidates should have at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Project Management: Strong planning and organization skills with the ability to set priorities effectively and efficiently, identify areas that need further research, and multi-task on a number of issues.
- Knowledge of outcomes research concepts, issues, techniques and statistics and the ability to draft relevant sections of tendering and local submissions
- A competent and confident communicator
- Problem Solving: Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Writing: Ability to write and edit policy and business documents (e-mails, memos, and PowerPoint presentations) clearly, succinctly and in a timely manner.
- Communication: Comfort and ability to present information to internal colleagues, including senior executives, and external audiences in a clear and concise manner.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
G. E. S. A. D Asesora Personal nace de la necesidad de interactuar y crear empatía con el trabajador a nivel personalizado. soy asesora personal especializada en la búsqueda de perfiles y talentos q [...]
Busco emprendedores con mentalidad abierta para formar parte de una Gran Compañía de Network Marketing que está empezando en España. Unimos las dos plataformas de megatendencia más grandes del mo [...]
Buscamos 5 personas responsables para trabajar desde casa, puedes ganar unos 300€ cada 21 días. Si buscas un extra, o incluso si quieres ganar un sueldo. El trabajo esta Relacionado con la belleza. [...]
G. E. S. A. D Asesora Personal nace de la necesidad de interactuar y crear empatía con el trabajador a nivel personalizado. soy asesora personal especializada en la búsqueda de perfiles y talento [...]