Ferrovial is one of the world´s leading developers of transport infrastructure. Ferrovial Airports integrates all airport management activities and is one of the world´s leading private airport operators. Part of the aviation industry since 1998, the company provides more than 20 years´ experience in investing, developing and operating 34 airports around the world. Ferrovial Airports offers an in-depth understanding of the industry and a solid track record of building strong relationships with partners and stakeholders. Ferrovial operates a portfolio of 4 airports in the United Kingdom: 25% stake in Heathrow, Europe´s busiest hub, and 50% ownership in Glasgow, Aberdeen and Southampton.
The Project Manager collaborating with the Project Director in Corporate Development will be responsible for leading bidding processes and searching for new business opportunities in airports and power infrastructure.
• To coordinate and supervise the organization, plan and implement all the required processes in Due diligence in order to determine the suitability of investment/disinvestment processes in order to achieve the company´s business objectives while ensuring the estimated profitability and identifying the risks of the operations.
• To plan bidding offers that are presented by the division in all the M&A; processes, to identify and supervise all the tasks, internal and external resources, deadlines and expected budget in the M&A; processes.
• Alongside the Project Director keep in touch with internal and external market contacts, clients, potential partners, advisors, international public organizations, funders, in order to identify business opportunities (places and projects) and create new activities through suggestions and proposals.
• To collaborate in the identification of new partners, analyze their distinguishing characteristics, negotiate all the terms of the partnership, sign frameworks or specific agreements for the detected opportunities, in order to ensure the best conditions for Ferrovial Airports.
• To supervise financial models in M&A; processes.
• To analyze and propose new geographical areas for the company’s development by carrying out the complete studies (country profile, risk..), coordinating the work of internal and external services, if necessary, in order to have reliable and updated data of new areas which will help the development of the division.
• To collaborate in the financial closure of the bidding offers of the company, negotiating with financial entities and other departments in Ferrovial.
Habilidades y experiencia
• University degree in Economics, Business Administration or Engineering.
• At least 8 years of relevant experience in investment banking, corporate finance or business development in multinational companies in the infrastructure or utilities sector
• A very high level of English and Spanish, and availability to travel is essential
• MBA or similar, particularly training in engineering will be highly valued
• Proven experience in financial models, and advanced technical knowledge in valuation and bank debt • International experience and Project Finance will be highly value
• Leadership, high level of autonomy, proactiveness to propose solutions and improvements.
• Communication skills: Assume responsibilities with stakeholders and be able to transmit consistent messages.
• Flexibility and ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Job Title PPA Associate - South Europe Department PPA About Lightsource bp Lightsource bp is a global leader in the development and management of solar energy projects. We are a 50:50 join [...]
Job Title: Senior Regional Marketing Development Manager, qPCR, EMEA Reports To: GSD/CSD Regional Marketing Development Director, EMEA Group: Life Science Solutions Group Division: LSG Education: [...]
Job Title Junior PPA Sales Manager - South Europe Department PPA About Lightsource bp Lightsource bp is a global leader in the development and management of solar energy projects. We are a [...]
Job Description Job Title PPA Associate - South Europe Department PPA About Lightsource bp Lightsource bp is a global leader in the development and management of solar energy projects. We are [...]