We are looking for a senior professional with extensive experience in designing and implementing Active Directory and Identity Management services.
By acting as Subject Matter Expert, you will be involved in the implementation of Active Directory and Identity Management services both on premises and on cloud (Azure) and you will be responsible for ensuring the integrity of the environment.
We are looking for someone who is results driven, used to working in a fast-paced environment with a career track record of engineering, developing, deploying, and maintaining business critical systems.
Ideally you will be a quick learner who is able to adapt to an amorphous and dynamic environment,
with a firm knowledge of the operations and processes of a laboratory (or similar regulated/controlled environments).
- Contribute to the design/architecture of, and install/configure Active Directory network components (for both on premises AD as well as Azure AD).
- Administer the Active Directory Forest; create and maintain GPOs (including Domain Controllers OU); implement and troubleshoot Certificate Authorities, DNS, DHCP, Federated Services and other core components; implement least privileged access controls, etc.
- Operate the AD environment, monitor AD health (to prevent unauthorised changes to forest/domain root(s) and domain controllers OU); monitor compliance with AD policies and standards.
- Create and maintain system documentation for domain technologies, including installation, configuration, and appropriate troubleshooting steps; provide training as required.
- Manage Active Directory related incidents; implement Standard Changes.
- Develop PowerShell scripts to automate repetitive administration tasks.
- Participate in an after-hours on-call support rotation and implement solutions (AD upgrades, new releases, etc.), patching and deployment activities after hours as needed; validate system upgrades and patches when required
- Partner with other infrastructure team members to learn, develop and enhance the skills needed to support software-based infrastructure.
- Ensure that IT Services are delivered effectively to business customers. This includes the execution of SOPs, management of IT incidents/problems and IT changes as per clearly defined ITIL processes, as implemented in the ITSM system (ServiceNow).
- Deliver quality documentation allowing for smooth day-to-day operations.
- Perform system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all involved infrastructure resources; ensure that performance, scalability, and security is maintained and optimized.
- Carry out other Windows Server related tasks as needed.
- Identify opportunities to innovate, extend and enhance service delivery in all areas.
- Participate in disaster recovery plans and practice of recovery operations.
- Consult with senior peers to learn through experience.
- Cooperate closely with other Zone, Regional, and Group IT Infrastructure resources in Eurofins.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/IT, or comparable field
- ITIL Foundation certification
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Identity technologies products and services – Active Directory (on premises or in Cloud, e.g. Azure AD)
- 5+ years of experience implementing and operating Active Directory, Group Policy, etc services in a large enterprise environment
- Expert in Active Directory (in general, Microsoft Identity technologies products and/or services) and associated components (AD, ADLDS, ADFS, ADCS (PKI), in Windows Server 2012-2019 landscape)
- Demonstrated experience with larger Enterprise AD implementations, spanning multiple locations, business units, Multi-forest etc.
- Experience working with and implementing solutions leveraging Kerberos, LDAP, GPOs, group and role mapping DNS, DHCP, DFS, etc.
- Knowledgeable in deploying Domain Controllers
- Good working knowledge of (migration to / support of) Microsoft Azure, especially as it relates to identity and entitlement management services (Azure AD, Intune, etc.)
- Understanding of fundamental networking topologies, protocols and practices, LAN/WAN/Firewall/VPN network technologies; solid understanding of IAM principles
- Ability to consult and collaborate with application and infrastructure teams on Authentication/Authorisation requirements and integration to directory services
- Experience with Active Directory backup & disaster recovery preparedness, monitoring, testing, and response
- Experience in maintaining technical documentation
- Experience with PowerShell scripting to assist in the automation of tasks
- A good understanding of ITIL-based processes
- Knowledge of laboratory (or similar regulated/controlled environment) operations and processes is a plus
- Familiarity with relevant regulatory requirements (GxP, GDPR, …) is a plus
- Excellent writing and communication skills (fluent spoken and written English)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively and work efficiently with people at all levels in an organisation (internal employees, contractors, managers, third parties, etc.)
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
: hasta el 02/11/ Funciones Service Desk Agent (GTS) - TEMP 6 months for PageGroup SSC - Manage incidents and service requests within the agreed targets - Manage and effectively deal with [...]
Manage incidents and service requests within the agreed targets Manage and effectively deal with service requests and tickets via telephone and ticket or Manage access management requests (Account [...]
Job Description We are looking for a senior professional with extensive experience in designing and implementing Active Directory and Identity Management services. By acting as Subject Matter Expert [...]
Job Description As a part of the team you will - Manage, monitor and deliver multiple interrelated IT Infrastructure Transformation / Integration / Segregation projects throughout Food and Environme [...]