TechStyle Fashion Group
TechStyle Fashion Group is currently looking for a Paid Social Jr. Acquisition Manager – Europe.
How Do You Fit In?
Do you love challenging work? Do you enjoy learning new things and constantly challenging the status quo? Do you think A/B tests are super fun? If you enjoy looking for patterns in data as much as you love collaborating with creative teams to create killer ads, this might be the job for you.
The Paid Social Jr. Acquisition Manager will be a member of TechStyle’s in-house advertising agency servicing our 3 brands in Europe: Fabletics, Savage X and JustFab. We have a very strong paid advertising program on social channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and more.
We are looking for smart people to join this awesome team. Our goal is to acquire new customers – and drive business profitably, and our team is laser-focused on media optimization to crush our goals.
This position will report to the Paid Social Media Manager and manage campaigns across Social channels for our JustFab brand in Europe. We seek team members with a solid understanding of Facebook advertising fundamentals, preferably with direct response marketing experience using paid social media advertising platforms. It is imperative that this person has a take-charge attitude, precise analytical skills, and a desire to exceed goals. The Paid Social Jr. Acquisition Manager will focus on new customer acquisition end to end, from creatives, campaign execution & measurement of acquisition campaigns.
This position will be based in Barcelona, Spain.
- New user acquisition in Europe for one of our largest brands across all major social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok and other emerging channels for all TechStyle brands.
- Optimize all aspects of our customer acquisition funnel through social and demerging social marketing advertising channels.
- Identify and vet new social and emerging media sources and strategies.
- Prioritize execution strategy based on potential to drive acquisition.
- Report on weekly and monthly media results to direct managers and executive team.
- Track and analyse metrics to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of the campaigns.
- Stay on the leading edge with evolving social media strategies, channels, and tactics.
- 1+ years of experience working in the digital media buying & planning space with a focus on paid social strategy and execution managing mid to large budgets.
- In-platform execution experience setting up campaigns in Facebook ads manager
- Data-driven mindset
- Ability to work efficiently in fast-paced environment
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated, but also can work well with a team
- Passion for fashion, technology, and e-commerce
- Exceptional analytical skills to drive data-driven decisions and problem solving
- Outstanding written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to multi-task, deliver exceptional results, and motivate others in fast-paced, dynamic environments
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook, especially Excel.
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English
- Experience in advertising campaigns, customer acquisition, social advertising, Facebook Business Manager and Google Analytics
- Experience with Facebook Marketing Partners (Smartly.io) is a plus
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Microstrategy...) is a plus
- You’ll be eligible to participate in our Discretionary Paid Time Off plan (paid time off in addition to the contractual holidays)
- Summer Fridays: 4 additional free days in Summer on top of the contractual holidays
- Gym membership subsidized by the company
- Private healthcare
- Annual Bonus Plan: Annual bonus subject to company performance
- Discount at bars/ restaurants in La Illa shopping centre
- Coffee, tea, fruits and snacks at the office
- Company events: Summer Party, Christmas Party, Teambuilding, Team Lunch, after work beer, barbeque etc.
- 40% discount on all our brands
- Premium account in the App Calm
- Corporate benefits platform
- Other little perks that we offer on top from time to time
TechStyle is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, compensate, develop, and promote regardless of race, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable. At TechStyle, we champion a vibrant workplace culture that thrives on diversity law and do not tolerate discrimination or harassment. We are one team from many backgrounds, innovating through diversity of individuals, who are driven by passion for creating an inclusive space for all. TechStyle will continue to champion a workplace culture that prizes diversity and inclusivity.
We encourage you to apply regardless of meeting all qualifications and/or requirements.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
G. e. s. a. d Asesora Personal nace de la necesidad de interactuar y crear empatía con el trabajador a nivel personalizado. soy asesora personal especializada en la búsqueda de perfiles y talentos q [...]
Multinacional Italia YOIM GINSENG COFFEE www.yoimginsengcoffee.com y www.decafood.es negocio muy rentable sin inversión en inmovilizado dirigido a visitar hosteleria y vending con productos estrella [...]
Se necesita cubrir para inauguración de un bar varios perfiles de personal, camareros, recepcionistas, limpieza. Sitio web https://www.gesadasesorapersonal.com [...]
Introducción de facturas en el sistema (Sage) Tareas administrativas Conciliaciones bancarias Administrativo Contable junior Sector Farmacéutico Persona ordenada y proactiva Con [...]