Manages technological innovation projects. Detects new product opportunities through market research. Participates in the definition of offers. Ensures accomplishment of deadlines, quality standards and cost-control as well as indirect collaborators.
- Launch Innovation projects in all the Cellnex countries (UK, FR, IT, IR, NL, SW, PT, SP) collecting the requirements from the local team and lobby the governments for funding.
- Build strong relationships and setup high value partnerships with Operators, Broadcasters, Vendors, Start-ups, Universities, research centres, governments and other stakeholders to deliver innovation initiatives.
- Identify the possible future industry evolution and analyze the ecosystems to find technical solutions and disruptive services.
- Perform regular Technology Surveillance to become the technical expert of all the new and future technologies and share the knowledge in reports and publications.
- Lead the definition of Innovation Projects scope, goals and deliverables with the customer and produce the Programme Plan. Ensure tasks, budget and resources required are identified establishing project timelines, dependencies and critical paths
- Design, specify and update the project architecture and set up prototypes with agile, scrum and lean methodologies
- Attend national and international forums (GSMA, TIP, DVB, HbbTV, etc.) and represent Cellnex in Congresses and Events.
Education: Engineering or Scientist.
- At least 5 year experience as a successful innovative service delivery, digital transformation deployment and finding product/market fit.
- Relevant sectors: Mobile operator; strategic consulting or a start-up environment.
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial spirit who has led complex international multi-stakeholder projects to generate new revenue opportunities and real efficiencies.
- Combined technical and business experience in idea definition, scoping, delivery and launch of the next stage of innovation initiatives
- Demonstrable experience of agile project management, design thinking, rapid prototyping and co-innovation with big strategic partners to manage tasks to conclusion working on own initiative
- Analytical profile with strong negotiation skills and the ability to highly engage other teams and countries to deliver innovation to enrich the portfolio
Languages: English & Spanish are a must. Any other european languages would be valuable.
Job location: Barcelona
Availability to travel
Show moreShow less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Barcelona, Barcelona provincia. Eligibility for an internship agreement (convenio de prácticas). Recibe todos los nuevos empleos de Birchbox Community Management Intern - Social Media. Birchbox. -. [...]
Analytics Excellence Manager Barcelona Adevinta Spain Who you are: - Computer engineering/Maths/Statistics/Telecommunications/Multimedia University degree or equivalent experience required. Ma [...]
Job Description 100-mUSD...thats how much we have spent on our digital transformation journey to date. In supporting this journey, our Salesforce Centre of Excellence is ideally placed as we have p [...]
Are you a natural storyteller and leader? Do you have experience as a creative director? If classical music is your passion you are welcome to join us! Your will be the visionary and creative leader [...]