C3S Business School
Directly Responsible to : Director (International)/Regional Manager (South America)
Internal : Student Recruitment, UG/PG Admissions
Major Duties :
We are looking for an experienced, well connected Education Manaager to join our growing Team. In this role, you will represent our Business School to agents, international educators, and prospective students to increase international student enrolment, provide training to agents and their staff, and keep the agent contacts engaged with the Business School through regular communication.
Our ideal candidate is likely to have few years’ experience in international student recruitment and already be familiar with international higher education market in South America.
You will be driven and target focused, with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage the full sales cycle. Ensure a smooth and accurate transition from Inquiry to Conversion
The purpose of this role is to develop and implement marketing and recruitment strategies in target regions in order to support college wide student recruitment objectives. This is accomplished through analysis of market intelligence, a rigorous planning process and close collaboration with a range of stakeholders. The Admission officer will be the principal resource of student recruitment targets within the institution for their market portfolio and region. This person in this role is expected to produce deliverables within a diverse, fast paced environment, collaborate effectively across teams and juggle multiple admissions and initiatives simultaneously.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
This is an exciting new role that covers the South American market and will be critical to the success of the Business School’s Strategy. This position will be counted on to help increase the school’s revenue from international tuition fees and boost the diversity of the student body population.
1. Meeting monthly and annual targets with the goal of increasing the volume of South American students across a variety of programs
2. Recruiting students through well-planned, organised and effective activities and events to exceed personal targets set by Director
3. Be a positive influence for potential students, the goal being to help create an environment that will attract applications.
4. Build mutually beneficial relationships with schools, universities and other education providers which have been identified as sources for student recruitment. Engagement may be through a variety of channels.
5. Take the strategic lead on recruitment from the assigned overseas market.
6. Maintaining and developing existing network of recruitment agents and working closely with agency owners, and counselling staff.
7. Develop a good knowledge of the Business School’s program portfolio
• Minimum two years experience in a successful target-driven sales role, preferably student recruitment from South America
• A passion for sales and outstanding service
• People skills, especially with inspiring focus on results and being consistently motivated to achieve
• Experience with planning and organising recruitment and engagement events
• Excellent organisation, project management and presentation skills
• A collaborative and flexible team player
• Lead generation and nurturing
• Raise the reputation of the Business School locally
Willingness to work irregular hours, on occasion and within reason, will be required for some events or student counselling.
Show moreShow less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Company Description You may not know our name but we can guarantee you know our work – all we do has a positive impact on life, health and the environment. Eurofins is by your side every day, f [...]
Schlesinger Group is a leading market research company specializing in qualitative and quantitative research data collection services, worldwide. We are represented across key research markets in the [...]
Company Description At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital transformation. Consumer expectatio [...]
Genjoy, a Scopely Studio in Sevilla Scopely is a leading mobile games company home to many top-grossing, award-winning franchises including Scrabble® GO, MARVEL Strike Force, Star Trek™ Fleet Comm [...]