A Little Bit About Us
We are Belvo, a financial API platform for Latam that enables any company or developer to access and interpret their end-users' financial information. We are turning the rich and diverse Latam financial ecosystem into a set of developer-friendly tools and APIs.
We’re a highly-technical, passionate and driven team. We have offices in Barcelona, Mexico City and São Paulo and some of us work remotely.
We are tackling a very challenging problem: connecting fintech innovators with legacy financial infrastructure. We strive to go beyond the limits of what is possible today and to do so in an elegant and developer-first way.
You can read more about us and why we’re doing what we’re doing here and here.
About The Team
- We work in cross-functional, autonomous teams. We follow continuous delivery best practices executed on top of a modern technology stack.
- Our products are built for developers, by developers. Technological excellence is at the heart of what we do.
- We are pragmatic and customer focused. We strive to find the right set of trade-offs in order to validate our hypothesis as early as possible, iterating on our products based on customer feedback.
- We communicate transparently. We do weekly all hands where we get together to discuss company performance and goals.
- We are a flexible international team focused on creating cool stuff. Some of us prefer to work together in one of our offices and others prefer remote. For us there's no difference as long as you have an excellent internet connection and are able to overlap with the team between 3pm and 6pm, CEST timezone.
- Also we are backed by some of the leading investors in Silicon Valley and Latin America, including Founders Fund, Kaszek Ventures and YCombinator.
- Own end to end our developer-facing documentation by designing, writing and updating user guides, API references, and sample code
- Bring consistency and simplicity to our documentation by working on information architecture and regularly reinventing our existing set of developer-facing documentation
- Evangelize our API and educate our community of developers with use case/example blog posts or newsletters
- Work hand in hand with our team of engineers to design our API and improve developer usability
- Work with our support team to determine common developer pitfalls and write and organize content to help avoid them
- Define and follow KPIs to prioritize work and instruct the success of our developer documentation
- Define our writing style guide and onboard the rest of the product/engineering team on best writing practices
- Assist with selecting and implementing tools to help scale the whole developer-facing documentation process
You Can Be Part Of The Gang If
- You have proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation for developers, ideally API documentation
- You have excellent written English and Spanish skills
- You have strong organisational skills, ability to prioritise and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- You are a self-starter comfortable working independently with minimal supervision
- You have the ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to detail
- You have experience working with engineering teams
- You bring working experience with OpenAPI, Git and docs-as-code workflows
- You have experience in an Agile environment and multidisciplinary product squads
- You have previous experience in FinTech or Financial Services
- You have a background in programming languages like Python, Ruby, Node or JS
???? 1.8km from the beach
???? Stock options (we are all owners and this is very important to us)
???? Flexible working hours
???? Remote friendly
???? Pet friendly
???? Meals, transport, and kindergarten via flexible compensation scheme
???? Paid time off on your birthday
???? Fresh fruit every week, all-you-can-drink tea and coffee
???? Friday happy hours after our weekly team meetings
???? Training Budget
???? Team building events
???? Bank holidays swap inside the same month
???? Fitness/ wellness stipends
???? Yearly offsite
Salary range: €35,000 - €45,000 gross/annual + equity
Show moreShow less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Red Points protects brands and content in the digital environment. We are a tech company, developing our own custom, high scale solution designed to scan the web in search of violations and infring [...]
Use writing and editing skills to write UI text that is easy to understand, engaging, and delightful. Facilitate user navigation, as well as onboarding, task performance, error messages, instruction [...]
Responsibilities: - Use writing and editing skills to write UI text that is easy to understand, engaging, and delightful. - Facilitate user navigation, as well as onboarding, task performance, error [...]
UX Writer - Barcelona (Remote Available) - 6 Month Contract Exciting new opportunity has come through as a UX Writer who will be joining a very talented Digital Product Design team helping to deliver [...]