The Customer Success Manager will lead a team of Customer Success Managers to ensure customers achieve their business outcome with Rockwell Automation’s subscription and services contracts. Responsible for ensuring effective technology and services adoption that leads to high renewal rates and expansion of annuity based contracts and subscriptions.
Responsible for sales and commercial leadership driving growth within the geographic areas and assigned customer groups assigned. Develop, coach and mentor personnel within the Customer Success team using appropriate performance management and development tools.
Sales experience required in a technology based organisation with proven experience of delivering consistent growth.
- Leads a team of Customer Success Managers responsible for Adoption, Expansion and Renewal of contracts and subscriptions.
- Implements Regional Strategy for Customer Success Organization into area of responsibility to ensure customers achieve their business outcomes within area of responsibility
- Responsible for the management of all contracts & SW subscriptions within area of responsibility
- Responsible for driving revenue through managed service contracts (including renewals and upsells)
- Responsible for understanding customer data and insights and ensuring that they are translated to value delivered to customer and properly communicated (to customer) on a periodic basis.
- Provide feedback to the portfolio team to ensure customer feedback is built into service offerings.
- Co-manage channel relationships as they pertain to customer success within area of responsibility
- Communicates with services delivery teams to help ensure an optimal customer experience.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Education
- Experience with understanding customer buying behaviors & processes
- Have intimate knowledge on how services are organized and delivered – Collaborate with them on behalf of customers.
- Ability to motivate others to make customers successful
- Deep knowledge on sales process and cycle – Ability to collaborate and build trust with sales.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and verbal) to various levels of the organization
- Comprehending the needs and requirements of customers in order to bring strategic value to them. Promoting customer needs as the key driver for business goals and initiatives.
- Self-starter with strong leadership skills
- Experience meeting demanding deadlines and changing priorities
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
Education And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, engineering or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience and experience with managing a talent pool from diverse fields (technical and non-technical).
- Ability to interact with executives from customer organizations.
- Strong team leader/contributor.
- High energy, driven and enthusiastic about opportunities to establish and implement new approaches.
- Ability to collaborate at different levels within the organization.
Factors of Complexity
- Ability to manage multiple streams of work in parallel to achieve objectives
- Ability to work in complex environments; and managing conflicting demands and expectations
- Ability to balance Customer Expectations with Profitability requirements.
Accepts Role Requirements
- Responsible for managing a team of people distributed throughout area of responsibility.
- Approximately 40% Travel Required
Key Performance Metrics
- Annuity revenue growth
- Contract renewal and expansion rates
- Customer Engagement/SAT scores/User Experience/Customer Health
- Price realization – Margin on contracts
- Forecast Accuracy
Show moreShow less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Realizarás un seguimiento continuo de la cartera, ofreciendo nuestros productos para el sector de Industria, concretamente para el área de construcción e instaladores, Madera y Metal, hierro y al [...]
Código del anuncio 01\2020\031827 Nombre del anuncio EMPLEADO ADMINISTRATIVO EN BIBLIOTECA Descripción del anuncio LAS PROPIAS DE AUXILIAR ADMINISTRATIVO: 4 HORAS EN ATENCIÓN AL PUBLICO [...]
En DomusVi España, ya somos más de 21.000 profesionales cualificados, apasionados y comprometidos ¿consideras que tu perfil podría encajar con los valores de nuestra organización? Actualmente sel [...]
Código del anuncio 01\2020\031840 Nombre del anuncio EMPLEADO ADMINISTRATIVO Descripción del anuncio LAS PROPIAS DE AUXILIAR ADMINISTRATIVO: ATENCIÓN AL PUBLICO, ATENCIÓN TELEFÓNICA, [...]