We invite you to join us building a future together, in a role where you can learn new things everyday, and have contact with different business units in the company.
The Margin Assurance Team aim is to ensure that End Customer billing is done regarding services provided at the price approved on commercial offer. Moreover the objective is to exploit customer margin info to support Business decisions and improve commercial results.
The purpose of the Specialist Revenue Assurance role is to:
- For this purpose is key to monitor the process performance upon elements that provides End Customer service become into revenues or costs.
- Process management is monitored with a close collaboration with MKT,
Business Partnering and COPs. This output is key input for Accounting and Cash collections, managed by Treasury and Cash Flow teams.
- Regarding control performance, key support is required from IT and Wholesales, Third parties Contents and Commission management teams.
- Understanding the Margin Assurance end-to-end process linked to the company activity; commercial acumen.
- Experience working cross-functionally for issue resolution and process improvement. Communication skills to influence change to processes and systems.
- Risk management and analytical skills specially focused on customer margin opportunities. Design, implementation and management end to end margin assurance from switch to bill, assure the completeness & correctness of all revenue streams;
- Data mining expertise supported by tools like Tableau or Power BI; proactive attitude, early risk/problem detection and acting.
Ensure data process readiness to start an analysis upon reliable inputs.
- Finding business opportunities based on customer profitability analysis. Identify and provide decision support / analysis in addressing specific instances of leakage (regardless of whether on the revenue or cost side).
- Periodical reporting on Margin Assurance performance.
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills; ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
Required Skills And Knowledge
- University degree.
- Professional experience in multinational environments (minimun 3 years)
- Strong knowledge of telecommunication sector will be very valued.
- Very good English level (spoken and written).
- High knowledge of analytic tools (Excel, Access, Business Object, Power Point, QlikView Tableau, Power BI).
At Vodafone we are concerned about being a company that is committed to diversity as a driving force for change. We are proud to offer equal opportunities regardless of race, nationality, cultural background, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and religious or political beliefs.
Show moreShow less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Te ofrecemos: - Actividad independiente desde casa con horarios flexibles. - No se requiere experiencia previa. - Formación permanente a cargo de la empresa. sector del bienestar y nutric [...]
-- Amamos todo tipo de personas que desean trabajar, que tengan ganas de mejorar sus vidas y de los demás!!! Se puede trabajar desde casa o desde cualquier lugar. !!! [...]
Teleconcertacion De Citas Para Vendedores. Ofrecemos Cursos Subvencionados Por La Seguridad Social A Coste Cero. Preferible Experiencia. [...]
Job Description - Computer Science teacher for IGCSE, A Level and IB. - Schedule: one or more weekdays from 5 pm. - Location: Las Tablas (10 min walk from metro station, line 10). - Weekly fa [...]