Move, Build, Grow your career! As the premier global asset management and disposition company, Ritchie Bros. helps thousands of people around the world buy and sell heavy equipment, trucks, and other assets every month. With our multiple onsite and online selling platforms and commitment to first-class customer service, Ritchie Bros. is trusted worldwide for making buying and selling easy, efficient, fair, and transparent. If you’re an innovator with an entrepreneurial spirit, we want you to join our growing team – employed in a wide variety of positions from sales to operations to corporate functions –as we transform the global used equipment market. Join us on our journey and move forward with us,
build your success , and grow your career . Ritchie Bros. is looking for an experienced, dynamic professional to take on the role of Marketing Communications Specialist at our Spain office in Ocana . The opportunity: The Marketing Communications Specialist is responsible for growing the engagement around our brands, events and products through a broad mix of marketing activities. The role requires a passion for understanding the audiences in our markets and building out communications that is engaging and relevant. The emphasis will be coordinating and executing on content marketing, social media and public relations in a result-driven, measurable way. Our requirements:
- Establish an editorial calendar for our Spanish business operation as a basis for local marketing communications activity
- Coordinate, execute, and deliver engaging marketing communications by leading public relations, social media & content marketing for the Spanish market
- Work with the local team to capture customer testimonials
- Create videos that can be used to promote our brands, events, and services.
- Work with local (trade) media and write advertorials/editorials, interviews, and other press materials
- Grow our social media presence in Spain by developing engaging content, partnering with our local teams
- Share industry news and other valuable information with the local Sales team to support their customer conversations
- Collect local media coverage, report actions, and outcomes back to internal stakeholders and marketing manager
- Coordinate 3rd party advertising to promote local events and auctions
- Perform other marketing support tasks, such as translations and text reviewing
Here is what you bring:
- You have a Bachelor level degree in Marketing and/or Communications and have 3+ years of experience in marketing communications, preferably in an international B2B environment
- You have a strong passion for capturing stories, creating engaging content in various forms and formats, and effectively delivering this to target audiences through a mix of earned, owned and paid media
- You feel confident to challenge us on better, new ways to engage our audiences and take our marketing communications to the next level
- You have experience in managing PR, content marketing & social media campaigns, measuring performance, and optimizing workflows
- You have a pro-active, hands-on mentality, and you enjoy working in a team towards results, both with and without deadlines
- You are highly capable of writing and reviewing English texts and other marketing collaterals.
What We Offer: Our success is built on the drive and dedication of our people. As we grow around the globe, there will be many opportunities to advance your career – we’ve proven this throughout our 60+ years in business. And, we'll take care of you along the way. Here’s how:
- Competitive salary + Overtime compensation
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits.
- Pension Plan & Employee share purchase plan both with company match.
- On-going development training.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- International and stable working environment
Show moreShow less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Descripción: Empresa del sector plástico, ubicada en Ocaña, busca un operario de envasado (H/M) y realizar las siguientes tareas: - Envasado de producto. - Carga y descarga manual. - Empaq [...]
Se necesita carretillero para trabajar en un almacén por las noches a jornada completa. Requisitos: - Residir en Ocaña o alrededores. - Tener carnet de carretillero. Mandar curriculums [...]
Te apasiona el mundo comercial Te gustaría incorporarte en una empresa del sector de la construcción para gestionar la Zona Sur de España , si tu respuesta es sí, ¡Esta es tu oferta! Te incorpor [...]
Descripción y requisitos Descripción Para Mercadona, todas las personas que forman parte de su plantilla son un activo muy valioso, por lo que nuestro objetivo es lograr un equipo altamente compro [...]