All interviews will be done virtually via phone or video chat.
Purpose of position
This is an exciting new position at Awin, offered as a 12-month contract, with potential to extend.
As Awin’s Knowledge Manager (f/m/d), you will establish aligned workflows and processes related to knowledge management. In order to identify standardisation requirements for internal and external information, you will collaborate with subject matter experts from across the business. You will work with stakeholders to jointly agree on the right approach, supporting both company strategy as well as regional needs.
We’ve listed some key tasks below, however,
there is an expectation that you bring enough expertise and best practice to shape this role and really make it your own.
- Define, establish and implement Awin’s knowledge management vision and strategy including processes, standards and guidelines
- Provide a single source of truth for Awin’s knowledge with clear ownership and compliance mechanisms
- Ensure the best technology is used in the most efficient way and in compliance with external standards including GDPR and ISO 27001
- Establish KPIs in order to measure the quality of information and to monitor compliance with knowledge processes
- Streamline and consolidate the existing toolset, and decommission outdated/duplicate information repositories
- Identify and drive process improvement to achieve company-wide optimisation and standardisation, with as much automation as possible
- Act as an ambassador for knowledge management at Awin, coaching and upskilling your colleagues
- Build a strong stakeholder network and keep them motivated to help you achieve all of the above
Skills & Expertise
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role (experience in affiliate marketing is a plus)
- Experience in managing projects and cross-functional and global teams
- Change management and process improvement expertise
- Previous experience of managing a knowledge base, intranet or similar
- Awareness of market trends and governance standards in knowledge management, with previous experience in formulating strategies for the management of information
- Proficiency with the MS Office suite is essential, plus Asana and Salesforce knowledge is desirable
- Comfortable working with uncertainty, while displaying the drive to bring order and structure to disparate ways of working and non-standardised processes
- A great communicator, with assertiveness, influencing and negotiation skills
- Independent and self-motivated, with a proactive and organised approach
- Able to identify problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives using root cause analysis
- High proficiency in written and spoken English
To ensure your and our safety, all of our interviews will be conducted via phone and video calls. As a global business with offices all around the globe and a product offering that is fully digital, conducting meetings and interviews virtually has become second nature to us.
Show moreShow less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Job Description We are a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. The difference between potential and achievement lies i [...]
Job summary: The Red Hat Sales team is looking for a Mid-Market Sales Account Manager to join us in Madrid, Spain to sell our innovative solutions while assisting in strategic planning. In this role [...]
Core Responsibilities: - Ideate, execute, and acquire approval of promotional materials that support company strategy - Review the return on investment for all marketing projects - Develop de [...]
Site Name: GSK Alcalá de Henares, Madrid Posted Date: Nov 24 2020 What are we looking for? As a development opportunity, we are looking for a science, engineering, technical profile to be par [...]