Are you interested in e-commerce & clothing ? Do you want to offer the best products & service to international customers?
We are looking for our new CTO !
Pioneer & fast growing international company, NEEDEN EUROPA is the worldwide marketplace leader in Wholesale Blank Apparel !
With Wordans.com & Needen.com, we want to give the best experience & product to our customers in Europe, USA, Canada & Australia.
Do you want to be part of our expansion plan ?
You Will Evolve Into a Fast-paced Environment
2018 ⇒ 4,5M€
2019 ⇒ 14,5M€
2020 ⇒ 32M€
2021 ⇒ 76M€
In Barcelona, you will join a young,
dynamic and international team working in an office in the heart of the Gothic district of Barcelona and a few minutes from the port !
We are looking for a CTO who is used to interact in different cultural environments, and who wants to work in a challenging high-growth environment.
The work place is Barcelona , and the position will report directly to CEO of the company
CTO will manage a mixed internal and remote IT team, using also remote vendors to develop and maintain the web ecommerce apps of the corporations.
Also will coordinate projects, schedules, track the progress of projects and report their results.
Your role as a CTO will involve the following responsibilities:
- Be the #1 technical guru in the company, responsible for thought leadership and for maintaining the technical edge over competitors
- Hire, coach and motivate the IT team (initially 3 people and planned grow to be 6)
- Develop the technical strategy and roadmap that will continue to innovate from a technical standpoint
- Estimate work units and manage agile development process to deliver business demands while meeting deadlines
- Conduct code reviews to ensure code quality standards
- Manage and organize a mixed local/remote team
- Contribute to the company codebase, focusing on the most technically challenging tasks.
- 3+ years in an engineering management role (Lead Engineer, VP of Engineering or CTO) with at least 3 direct reports. Experience in managing remote developers is a plus.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or similar.
- At least 3 years Ruby on Rails experience
- At least 6 years web development experience
- Good knowledge of SQL Databases, ElasticSearch, Memcached and Redis
- Good knowledge of best practices for Ruby on Rails performance
- Deep understanding of modern front-end technologies: JS frameworks, CSS frameworks, HTML5, etc. Experience with JS Frameworks is an advantage.
- Enjoy exploring the latest tech, platforms, design patterns and code development practices because it's fun
- Knowledge of ecommerce and retail best practices.
- Clear and confident oral and written communication skills
- Salary : base + bonus
- Office ideally located in the heart of the Gothic district of Barcelona
- Private insurance provided by the company
- Self-service drinks & snacks
- Teambuilding / monthly afterwork
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm
Show moreShow less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Se ofrece actividad independiente para dedicación flexible en tiempo parcial o completo, compatible con cualquier otra actividad académica o profesional. posibilidad de trabajar 100% desde casa [...]
En Donquijobs buscamos traductores que quieran formar parte de la plataforma freelance mas novedosa para España, Latinoamérica, Estados Unidos y Canadá. Crea tu perfil, define tus tarifas, prefe [...]
Studio Moretto Group empresa de traduccion e interpretacion esta buscando a un/a gestor/a de proyecto de interpretacion para trabajar en nuestra oficina en Barcelona. Horario: part-time de lunes a [...]
Necesitamos un cocinero/a que saber preparar el menú del día，plato combinado y tapas. [...]